Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #76
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #77
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #78
country flag tbx59

tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Oh look at that, he lied in that interview. Figures..
he looks like such a little fruit just sitting there, I'm sure he's got her purse right next to him
tbx59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #79
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

SlavaSays Yaroslava Shvedova
Today was a very hot day but good practise with Caroline Wozniacki! http://yfrog.com/oesg3gpdj
10h

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #80
country flag CWTennis

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #81
country flag CWTennis

where's is the Yonex logo on her bag?

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #82
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably not visible due to the angle, you can see the upper part of the "X" if you look closely.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #83
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Probably not visible due to the angle, you can see the upper part of the "X" if you look closely.
no, i don't think this is because of the angle, you can see it clearly in this pic,the yonex logo is not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova View Post
i found out that some player still has the sponsor logo on their bag but some don't.

is that because of the olympic sponsor rule?

just like that can't put that logo at the front of the hat?
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #84
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't understand the Olympics sponsorship rules. For example, the German uniform is made by Adidas and some Nike-sponsored players now wear that, others wear their Nike stuff...it's all very confusing.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #85

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I really don't understand the Olympics sponsorship rules. For example, the German uniform is made by Adidas and some Nike-sponsored players now wear that, others wear their Nike stuff...it's all very confusing.
for the previous topic we are discussing, i think it is the Clean Venue Policy

athletes are similarly forbidden from having any sponsorship or commercial identification on their uniforms, other than a small trademark for the clothing company
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #86
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
for the previous topic we are discussing, i think it is the Clean Venue Policy

athletes are similarly forbidden from having any sponsorship or commercial identification on their uniforms, other than a small trademark for the clothing company
thank you for clearing it up to me!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
thank you for clearing it up to me!
you are welcome

i remembered that during the beijing olympics, newspaper had talk about this (you know, tons of news about the olympics as we are in the China area)
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #88
country flag CWTennis

CaroWozniacki
Enjoying my time at the Olympic Village http://t.co/Z78Ox5U5

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #89
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, it's cute that she took the time to have her picture taken with that little boy.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #90
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Aww, it's cute that she took the time to have her picture taken with that little boy.
Jealous much?