The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 186 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #2776
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Dunno when Russian team goes to Wimbledon.
26th
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #2777
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2778
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I guess so. Tursunov was asked on twitter why Maria is @ Wimbledon while the others are still at the training camp, and he answered that she went to train to carry the flag.
Dunno when Russian team goes to Wimbledon. I've also read Tarpischev's interview in which he said that they already rented a few houses for whole team near Wimbledon, only Vesnina and Makarova want to live in Olympic village. He also said that he will insist on all russian tennis team not going to the opening ceremony (well, except Masha )

As for the language, I speak russian from my childhood, because it's second official language in Belarus after belarussian. In reality, it's first, cause practically everyone speaks russian in everyday life (especially in cities and towns).
Thanks for all the info! I appreciate it.
Do you think Maria is going to have her own house? I didn't realize this was going to be so team-oriented. Reminds me of fed cup.

And sucks that the rest of the team can't go to the opening ceremonies, but it's understandable considering most are going to be playing the next day.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #2779
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Do you think Maria is going to have her own house? I didn't realize this was going to be so team-oriented. Reminds me of fed cup.

And sucks that the rest of the team can't go to the opening ceremonies, but it's understandable considering most are going to be playing the next day.
She's so rich she could buy a mansion in London and live in it just for the Olympics and sell it again after just for the hell of it
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #2780
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
She's so rich she could buy a mansion in London and live in it just for the Olympics and sell it again after just for the hell of it
She's so rich she can do a lot of things, but it doesn't mean she does them. Stupid sentence.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #2781
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She's so rich she can do a lot of things, but it doesn't mean she does them. Stupid sentence.
That's why I said could,not should
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #2782
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #2783
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Vesnina and I forgot who else decided to stay in the Village .. Maria has said sveral times that she is gonna stay in the same house she stays all these years for Wimbledon... But I do wonder - does she have all her team in that same house (Vladimir, Thomas, Juan) or do they go somewhere else??
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #2784
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
That's why I said could,not should
Just letting you know the stupid sentence was indicate at myself not you! That would be so bitchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Vesnina and I forgot who else decided to stay in the Village .. Maria has said sveral times that she is gonna stay in the same house she stays all these years for Wimbledon... But I do wonder - does she have all her team in that same house (Vladimir, Thomas, Juan) or do they go somewhere else??
Yeah I was wondering that too. She seems really but who knows because Juan's kids travel with him sometimes.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #2785
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
toooo close
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #2786
country flag ziros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post
toooo close
I would have crashed for sure if I was driving that by her:
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #2787
country flag princessmasha

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

Quote:
Well I guess so. Tursunov was asked on twitter why Maria is @ Wimbledon while the others are still at the training camp, and he answered that she went to train to carry the flag.
Dunno when Russian team goes to Wimbledon. I've also read Tarpischev's interview in which he said that they already rented a few houses for whole team near Wimbledon, only Vesnina and Makarova want to live in Olympic village. He also said that he will insist on all russian tennis team not going to the opening ceremony (well, except Masha )

As for the language, I speak russian from my childhood, because it's second official language in Belarus after belarussian. In reality, it's first, cause practically everyone speaks russian in everyday life (especially in cities and towns).
I saw that , i thought that wasnt an official account ,( no verified mark ) .

So belarussian and russian is different , I wantd to take a foreign language at college next semester .
princessmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #2788
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Why won't she join Instagram already?
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #2789
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see the last one bigger
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #2790
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

some willytard said maria's ass is flat on GM... Lmao, the envy is too much
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote