Polona Hercog Cheering Thread - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:20 PM   #5026
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #5027
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:31 AM   #5028
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #5029
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

I was thinking and concluded that the new trophy is probably even uglier than the previous one. WTF Swedes? It looks like the designer was extremely lazy or just utterly untalented. And look at that runner-up trophy!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #5030
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

I still like this year's more
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #5031
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I missed all the fun because I wasn't at home during the weekend.

Well done Polona

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 03:44 PM   #5032
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Interview in Slovene: http://web.vecer.com/portali/vecer/v...12072305808726

It's about her win & some background about the back injury. It seems that what turned out to be the stress fracture was bothering her for a longish time and obviously marred her season for months. While injured she was at some point afraid that she would not be able to continue playing tennis. Now the injury is in the past and she has added a personal physiotherapist to her team.
She also says that it means very much to her, to be back on court playing tennis, as that is what she loves most.

There's also an off-court picture from last year with s h o r t hair.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM   #5033
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Volume 2

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread