The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:58 PM   #2671
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Not the first time Maria has taken the mic
Here Maria is singing "UmaTurman" with the Russian group Uma Turman, her favourtie Russian song at that time (2005 Moscow)...

How do I know all this?? I was browsing old pics a few days ago, looking for something and read all this stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:00 PM   #2672
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

So many Maria- Novak shippers.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2673
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
The first pic that was posted was from a party, where we have pics of Masha with Vichka and Vesnina (), and with Anna K... And ofc Camilla () was there, they left the party together, there is a video of it; Camilla was sitting front, Maria back, and then the driver stopped the car, Camilla opened the door and called Novak to get in the ride.

The second pic (so called DrunkPova ) is from a charity dinner where Robert DeNiro was also present... And I think they are trying to sing there or what?
yeah I think I posted the video a couple posts up.
Do you have the pics with Vesnina? For some reason I thought this friendship was recent.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2674
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha I like Nole & Masha

.. ever since US Open 2007.
This this this.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM   #2675
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here Maria is singing "UmaTurman" with the Russian group Uma Turman, her favourtie Russian song at that time (2005 Moscow)...

How do I know all this?? I was browsing old pics a few days ago, looking for something and read all this stuff.
I love going through the old pics threads. so many gems still there
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:08 PM   #2676
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
was that with you when when we were talking about sexual fantasies involving Maria and Novak and then a couple posters hot really mad at us.
good times.
- Nope. I was joking with you when you mentioned Maria and Marat.

Quote:
yeah I have to agree. This is all HEAD. but I guess we can never really know who she calls and texts.
- Yup.

Quote:
yes please! I'm such a bad Masha fan. But her and Novak would be amazing. Plus she's way hotter than Jelena.
- it wouldn't. I kind of think the USO box was a setup from PR because Maria was mad at him for the impersonation. She said how pissed off she was. And to settle things PRs make "friendships" - just like her basketball match with Tati, remember that? And from the PR maybe it turned out into friendship or a short affair **... - but if they did have an affair, I'd be really disappointed TBH. Novak was with Jelena even back then and if he cheated on her, ugh... If something, then I hate cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
So many Maria- Novak shippers.
-no, I am not one.

Quote:
Do you have the pics with Vesnina? For some reason I thought this friendship was recent.
-Maria once said that she is OK with Vesnina since she lives in Sochi so they have a topic to discuss.
Here: http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120611/4pHewZ2T.jpg
But you do realise that if a player takes a photo with another player doesn't mean they are BFFs, right? (jk )
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #2677
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
So we are here competing in who is the first to break some kind of news??
No!!!!! (It wasn´t news anyway)

I will (again)... The sun is shining in Viva La France!
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:43 PM   #2678
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
- Nope. I was joking with you when you mentioned Maria and Marat.
Oh ok I remember now. NOW that I would really approve of.

Quote:
- it wouldn't. I kind of think the USO box was a setup from PR because Maria was mad at him for the impersonation. She said how pissed off she was. And to settle things PRs make "friendships" - just like her basketball match with Tati, remember that? And from the PR maybe it turned out into friendship or a short affair **... - but if they did have an affair, I'd be really disappointed TBH. Novak was with Jelena even back then and if he cheated on her, ugh... If something, then I hate cheating.
don't worry I would never condone cheating. I like the idea of them more than of them actually being a couple. I actually don't find Novak good looking at all. I like that all these top ATP players have had long term girlfriends for awhile. It really makes me respect them.

Quote:
-Maria once said that she is OK with Vesnina since she lives in Sochi so they have a topic to discuss.
Here: http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120611/4pHewZ2T.jpg
But you do realise that if a player takes a photo with another player doesn't mean they are BFFs, right? (jk )
haha don't worry I don't think they're BFFs at all. I just joke about. I wouldn't even call them friends, more like they're just friendly with each other.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:45 PM   #2679
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
yes please! I'm such a bad Masha fan. But her and Novak would be amazing.

Plus she's way hotter than Jelena.
This

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:49 PM   #2680
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Oh ok I remember now. NOW that I would really approve of.
-don't worry I would never condone cheating. I like the idea of them more than of them actually being a couple. I actually don't find Novak good looking at all. I like that all these top ATP players have had long term girlfriends for awhile. It really makes me respect them.

-haha don't worry I don't think they're BFFs at all. I just joke about. I wouldn't even call them friends, more like they're just friendly with each other.
Yes, Marat.

- Yes, I like that the top ATP players have stable relationships, too, I just hope that one day they won't turn out into a "Tiger Woods" (you know, how he was promoted in USA as the good husband, the happy family etc. etc. and then booooooom - shocker).

- As for Vesnina, she can be friends, why not. Though I doubt that QueenMartha has friends on tour. Maybe she is secret BFF with Vichka and Serena.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:14 AM   #2681
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I love going through the old pics threads. so many gems still there
Maybe I am the only one who thought it was worth doing, but I finally organized the siberian siren threads chronologically...
click my signature link, and pick the year you are likely to find what you are looking for....
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM   #2682
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Maybe I am the only one who thought it was worth doing, but I finally organized the siberian siren threads chronologically...
click my signature link, and pick the year you are likely to find what you are looking for....
Well done
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:03 AM   #2683
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Great! Thanks!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:26 AM   #2684
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you soo soo soooooo much
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:00 AM   #2685
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought Maria and Safin would make unspeakably attractive children.

Novak seems like a douchelord, and Maria deserves better.
I would still do unspeakable things to him though

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote