The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:30 PM   #2656
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Is that the pink USO dress?
i think it is, i'm surprised how the detailing at the front doesn't span all the way around. it looks kinda weird but i don't mind the colour seeing it in real life
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:30 PM   #2657
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Yup... Still I wouldn't call it a close friendship... It is not like they call each other on phone or anything or have chats and lunches...
how do you know? wow

also the dress doesn't look so bad from what we can see of it in that photo.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2658
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
i think it is, i'm surprised how the detailing at the front doesn't span all the way around. it looks kinda weird but i don't mind the colour seeing it in real life
All her dresses look way better in real life (I'm not sure whether you meant her actually wearing it or seeing it irl).
Yes it does look awkward that it doesn't span all the way round.

I'm not digging that pink on her. I don't know.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #2659
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the pink dress
OMG those two
I love them
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:51 PM   #2660
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous as always

Speaking of gorgeous I don't think I had never seen this before

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2661
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
This is me watching their pics together:
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2662
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Did Novak and Maria ever have a thing? She was in his box at the 07 US Open final I remember.
yes
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #2663
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Not the first time Maria has taken the mic

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #2664
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
This is me watching their pics together:
Before, or after Maria uncrosses her legs?
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:27 PM   #2665
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Before, or after Maria uncrosses her legs?

I want to go out a night with Maria and get both drunk
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM   #2666
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Did Novak and Maria ever have a thing? She was in his box at the 07 US Open final I remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
yes
Any details, please?

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM   #2667
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does it surprise you? It looks like he pulled her towards him to have a pic...
was that with you when when we were talking about sexual fantasies involving Maria and Novak and then a couple posters hot really mad at us.
good times.
Quote:
Yup... Still I wouldn't call it a close friendship... It is not like they call each other on phone or anything or have chats and lunches...
yeah I have to agree. This is all head. but I guess we can never really know who she calls and texts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
^ Oh who knows.

He left with her in the same car that night... along with Camilla.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQaamGPPhM4

I want Maria to go out and party again! Drunk Maria looks so fun.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:51 PM   #2668
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
how do you know? wow
She said it herself. Let's say I believe her... Or maybe I don't...
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM   #2669
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Any details, please?
yes please! I'm such a bad Masha fan. But her and Novak would be amazing.

Plus she's way hotter than Jelena.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2670
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
The drunk Maria photo surfaces again
The first pic that was posted was from a party, where we have pics of Masha with Vichka and Vesnina (), and with Anna K... And ofc Camilla () was there, they left the party together, there is a video of it; Camilla was sitting front, Maria back, and then the driver stopped the car, Camilla opened the door and called Novak to get in the ride.

The second pic (so called DrunkPova ) is from a charity dinner where Robert DeNiro was also present... And I think they are trying to sing there or what?