The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:18 AM   #2626
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Posted by 'keta' on the Russian forum.

Ekat, Kiri, Vesnina and Masha ... who are the other 2?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:23 AM   #2627
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know who any of the guys r either
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:26 AM   #2628
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
EDIT: Oh and I support Woz because I posted the jynx thread about her winning that R1 match at Wimbledon also other than her FH I dont mind her game so I figured its a fair bargain.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:04 AM   #2629
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

this comment about GM in the 2009 pic thread made me comment made by nelsondan

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=285
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #2630
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

RG quarter final x48HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/07/maria-sha...garros-6-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 11:01 AM   #2631
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

You've noticed, guys, that it's Myskina on the left side of the pic, haven't you?))
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2632
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Yeah Im just trying to looking for any possible alternative but at the end of the day if the ring is off its not looking good for their relationship. They barely got to see each other because of their respective careers which would be really difficult.
IMO that ring is "returned to sender". They practically tripped over the first obstacle... Istanbul... One can wonder why... Up until the clay season everything seemed fine... But now if I look at her responses about him in the Russian interview after the final of RG, don't know seems kind of cold, and her reaction to Tati's proposition of switching the ring for the gloves... But then again I wonder, why did she wear the ring after she won RG and then the next day no, some might say, well she wore it to not cause suspicion... But if she did so, she would have worn it still... Or maybe I am looking too much into it.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 11:10 AM   #2633
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talia View Post
You've noticed, guys, that it's Myskina on the left side of the pic, haven't you?))
Yeah, it's Myskina
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM   #2634
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

21 July

Novak :"I'm officially back in the office!I hit couple of balls with Maria, trust me-she didn't take it easy on me "

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM   #2635
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
IMO that ring is "returned to sender". They practically tripped over the first obstacle... Istanbul... One can wonder why... Up until the clay season everything seemed fine... But now if I look at her responses about him in the Russian interview after the final of RG, don't know seems kind of cold, and her reaction to Tati's proposition of switching the ring for the gloves... But then again I wonder, why did she wear the ring after she won RG and then the next day no, some might say, well she wore it to not cause suspicion... But if she did so, she would have worn it still... Or maybe I am looking too much into it.

Pretty much. I mean, think about it. They got engaged after just 1 year of dating. In their second year he got traded to the other side of the country (Jersey) and before they even hit the two year mark, he went to Turkey. Text messages, e-mails, phone calls and skyping are all find and dandy, but leading a long-distance relationship where one or the other isn't even able to fly out to visit the other for a weekened during tennis/basketball season is incredibly hard to maintain, I imagine...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:05 PM   #2636
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
The pic tweeted by Vesnina.

On russian forum people say that the girl right to Vesnina is russian journalist. Guy in green t-shirt is Alexander Krasnoroutskiy, former hitting partner of Kuzzy and Vera.

Don't know who's the guy in centre, but he looks like russian ballet dancer Nikolay Tsiskaridze

And Novak/Maria picture is cute

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:14 PM   #2637
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post
21 July

Novak :"I'm officially back in the office!I hit couple of balls with Maria, trust me-she didn't take it easy on me "

OMG! Love!!

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2638
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
On russian forum people say that the girl right to Vesnina is russian journalist. Guy in green t-shirt is Alexander Krasnoroutskiy, former hitting partner of Kuzzy and Vera.

Don't know who's the guy in centre, but he looks like russian ballet dancer Nikolay Tsiskaridze

And Novak/Maria picture is cute
but I wanted to know... OK; maybe he is not that cute... The pic is not HQ... Gonna comfort myself with that.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:08 PM   #2639
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
She wore her ring non-stop since she got engaged... on red carpets, in press conferences, during trophy ceremonies in candids... being photographed with it never seemed to bother her... and like (the other ) Maja said, an engagement ring isn't a ring you take off "just because"... my guess is they are definitely on the rocks and maybe even over, but Maria doesn't want it to be known, yet... the next two months are gonna be very stressful, intense and exhausting anyway, and maybe she just doesn't to have to deal with all the additional attention it would bring if it was known that their engagement might or might not be off...

Don't get me wrong, I honestly hope for her sake that everything's still Gucci between them and she just lost the ring or gets it re-done (maybe to add a halo or sth), but I do feel like something is fishy...
Being on a holiday in France and having not much time to "internet" I simply agree... maybe "I told you so" is not far away... but our Lady will wait until it cannot be used as an reason (by the press) she lost her matches... (which we al hope she won't!)
Maybe the candy picture was a statement: "Look... no engagement ring and now: All Be Quiet!"
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:46 PM   #2640
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
Being on a holiday in France and having not much time to "internet" I simply agree... maybe "I told you so" is not far away... but our Lady will wait until it cannot be used as an reason (by the press) she lost her matches... (which we al hope she won't!)
Maybe the candy picture was a statement: "Look... no engagement ring and now: All Be Quiet!"
So we are here competing in who is the first to break some kind of news??