Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #766
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Gasquet is yummy But I think Djokovic and Verdasco are the best looking ATP players
Not for me, I donmt care for their faces much.

Gasquet
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #767
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Nothing much really

She did a autograph session at WTA 's-Hertogenbosch last year. There were only a few people there
So me and my friends decided to go and ask for some autographs. She was really nice and relaxed. And happy that people were coming over there. My friend also wanted some pictures with her and she wanted to see if they were any good. As the 1st one wasn't that great she just said we could take another one. She seemed really nice to staff there as well who were also taking pictures there.

Hope she will return to the court soon Do you know when she is able to return?
But not for another match against Maria like in Miami
Awww that's cool!

I never really cared for her until Australian Open 2010 when I was in the crowd for her match on MCA against Wickmayer in the first round. It was such a crazy match...there was like six rain delays. I think Wickmayer won 1-6 7-5 10-8. I just really liked her fight and attitude throughout it, even though she lost. She's kind of a random player to be a fan of, but meh. Too bad her career has pretty much been ruined by injury as she was a solid Top 30 player.

The latest I heard is that she's supposed to be back in August but I don't think that seems to be happening, at least I'm not sure if she's entered in any tournaments. Maybe she'll return after the US Open.

Omg yes that Miami match against Maria. Maria played so bad that night
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #768
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Not for me, I donmt care for their faces much.

Gasquet
Gasquet's face + Verdasco's body + Djokovic's personality = Amazing
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #769
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gasquet's face + Verdasco's body + Djokovic's personality = Amazing
Djokovic's obnoxious attentionw hore personality?

Gasque's face + Gasquet's body (DAT ASS) + Gasquet's shy personality =
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #770
BlueTrees

Quote:
Djokovic's obnoxious attentionw hore personality?

Gasque's face + Gasquet's body (DAT ASS) + Gasquet's shy personality =
Gasquet has a personality? :

Djokovic is not an attention whore Although he needs to get his act together and start winning Slams again. And Maria loves Djokovic Except maybe she finds him impersonating her a bit annoying.

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #771
country flag Queenpova

Quote:
Gasquet has a personality? :

Djokovic is not an attention whore Although he needs to get his act together and start winning Slams again. And Maria loves Djokovic Except maybe she finds him impersonating her a bit annoying.

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #772
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OKAY. NO.

HE'S MID-VOMITING.

Personally I don't go that way so I don't find many of them so attractive that I'd get on it, but really.

Trying to convince someone that he fine, and then posting and image of him VOMITING. NOOOO.

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jul 20th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #773
country flag Queenpova

I didnt look at his face until you pointed it out.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #774
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
on their way to see magic mike

DEAD.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #775
BlueTrees

Quote:

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #776
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Guys look at this thread and what Hingis says in it.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=464275

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan5 View Post
Martina Hingis on Jennifer...
"Jennifer was a great thinker on the court: it wasn't just boom, boom. She had a great sense for the game and the talent to do the right thing in the right situations. I got to know Jennifer when we practiced together at Saddlebrook in the late '90s. I was already No.1 and she was coming back and was probably No.80 or something. But she was the Queen of Saddlebrook anyway! Our practices were always intense and such high quality. I think from practicing with me, she regained her confidence and realized she could play at the elite level.

"We pushed each other to train harder. We knew if we played well against each other, we could go out there and beat pretty much anybody. And Jennifer started playing great matches again, against the Williams sisters and Lindsay and me. For power, athleticism and quality of game, she was right up there.

"She could read me well and I could read her... there are only a few players you ever feel like that with. By the time we played the two finals in Australia it was like oh, we could have played in the backyard! Of course it was nicer to play in a big arena, even though it didn't go my way! But what Jennifer achieved is amazing. I was always compared to her, because if I made a 'youngest' record it was only because my birthday was six months later in the year than hers. One thing I didn't manage was Olympic champion at 16 - that is incredible."
I am DONE.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #777
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

What is that thing doing here at Maria sub forum?

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #778
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Really happy for you lefty It's great she was nice to you, i'd never think of her as a bitch at all.

oh that sucks. but why behind the bush?
i keep thinking about meeting maria & crying in happiness in my dreams and i still havent even seen her at AO yet.. dam i try too hard
Thank you!
and I was hiding behind a bush because she was on the last practice court so it was the easiest way to see her. I wasn't the only one though. People were going CRAZY for her. But a security guard threatened to kick me out if I didn't leave the bush.
one year later there are security guards aligned along the bushes so that no one can hide in them. oops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Directioner View Post
So happy for you! i remember at sydney when i was walking around Dokic and her camp all walked past me and her coach said she liked me hair anyway as soon as i saw Jelena i froze and started shaking and couldnt talk (her and Mash are my equal favs). I was just like omg omg omg omg omg omg and after watching her practice for an hour i finally got a pic and i was over the moon! its the best feeling!

Yeah like most of my favs never play sydney but i still love going!
I felt like that too when I saw Miley. It was kind of surreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Maria wasn't bitchy to me at all. She was smirking when I screamed for an autograph and she was like Mkay.
lucky! haha. I love smirkpova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
So Dark Knight Rises? Fucking epic. But I've been up for 23 hours straight so to sleep I go. But all of you need to see it ASAP.
I'm going to see it tonight at 10:30. Did you hear about the shooting? So scary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
Haha, I think I would probably drop dead if I ever did see her, so its a good thing she hasn't played the Hopman Cup in the last few years. I've met Serena, Fish, Henin, Stosur, Hewitt, Safarova and I actually sat in a restaurant with Henin by coincidence, but if I'd known about all those herpes rumours and the photos, I probably would have moved a few tables away.

Anyways, for some reason I only had enough courage to ask Novak for a photo, and he was really nice and he interacted with the fans heaps, and even accepted a branch from a tree or something that a Serbian lady had gotten for him. I don't know what it was, but he laughed about it with her.

I saw Ivanovic play, but she lost to Henin so she left the court really quickly, she seemed almost in tears, and when her and Djoko won doubles they went a different way straight back to the hotel instead of the players area.
Yeah I didn't realize it would be that scary to ask a celeb for an autograph. It's like you feel kind of guilty for interrupting them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
on their way to see magic mike

haha you love that gif Jamie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I said a few words to the queen at oz open. She actually replied which I wasn't expecting cause she didn't reply to anyone else. Fairly reserved that one.
That's awesome! Those pictures you got of her hitting her team with a towel were GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directioner View Post
What did u say/what did she say?
x2
I remember you told us but I forget now.
Quote:
lefty that was such a cute story Seems like a day you'll never forget. Hopefully you get to meet Masha one day too
Thanks BlueTrees!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Nothing much really

She did a autograph session at WTA 's-Hertogenbosch last year. There were only a few people there
So me and my friends decided to go and ask for some autographs. She was really nice and relaxed. And happy that people were coming over there. She said she really liked this tournament etc and we wished her GL for Wimbledon. My friend also wanted some pictures with her and she wanted to see if they were any good. As the 1st one wasn't that great she just said we could take another one. She seemed really nice to staff there as well who were also taking pictures there.
That's great to hear! I don't care who the player is, meeting a tennis player is always amazing. Meet and greats are great.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #779
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Novak is better looking. And has a better personality IMHO. Out of everyone in the world, if i were to turn, it'd be for him, and him only.

I think its because in person he is just amazing, and he's my idol, but yeah.

And yeah I agree, you almost feel like you asking a celebrity for something makes you a burden to them

But asking for a photo was even worse, I was shaking and almost feinted when he said yes haha.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #780
country flag RenaPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
What is that thing doing here at Maria sub forum?
If you're talking about me...

Last edited by RenaPova : Jul 20th, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
Closed Thread