Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #721
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Sure sure and she'll drop all the balls in that match. Just teasing you a bit. Do not take me seriously.
On a serious note, it would be awsome if they choose you.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #722
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Lefty is that magazine thing not still on, you should get to meat her then.
But OMG being a ballboy/girl for the Queen would be amazing. Receiving commands first hand.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #723
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Well, YAY, we have a pro stalker!
Share the passion for the Figure Skating with you... Although my fave is another one... And I was fortunate enough for having him in my town!!! He came for a show which is a rarity here, to have FS shows with so big names.. Cannot describe how I felt to be at the event... No meet and greet though... Despite the fact that I was 20 yrs old... But my HR was faaaaaaast. LOLZ Wish he would come again. Seriously, ordinary people cannot understand how fans of some sport feel when they meet/get to watch their favourite, despite all the maturity or education or function or whatever one has... People who aren't fans consider it childish and stupid...
My Fave all time figure skater is Sasha Cohen. For some reason the tour she was on didnt go to Philly but went to some Amish town in Harrisburg so me and my mom had to drive 4 hours to get to the show. I have such a good mom haha.
Anyways when Sasha came on to skate I actually started sobbing. It was SOO embarrassing but luckily no one saw.
Sadly the security guards wouldn't let me go to the tour bus to meet Sasha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
so now you only have left maria to meet

you know you can have a high chance to meet her if you becomes a ball girl at USO...you might even be chosen to pick up balls in her match if you are lucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Sure sure and she'll drop all the balls in that match. Just teasing you a bit. Do not take me seriously.
On a serious note, it would be awsome if they choose you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Lefty is that magazine thing not still on, you should get to meat her then.
But OMG being a ballboy/girl for the Queen would be amazing. Receiving commands first hand.
Sadly today is the last day I could of tried out for the second round. I can't believe they lost my envelope but I'm not surprised. The girl who was taking them was on her phone the whole time giggling. I wanted to slap her. The only reason why I knew what I was doing is because I tried out last year.

Even if I became a ball girl they probably wouldn't put me on a Maria match because only veterans go on Arthur Ash. No peasants for queen Martha.

And for now the magazine thing is still on, but I was supposed to meet Sveta in Russia but that didn't work out so now I'm having my doubts. It would really be amazing though.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #724
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Really happy for you lefty It's great she was nice to you, i'd never think of her as a bitch at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Thanks all you guys! I'm happy to share on of my favorite moments with you guys.

I kind of regret not taking a picture with Liam, he's so freaking gorgeous in person. Those eyes. But I thought it would be easier to get a pic with Miley if I asked Liam if it was ok first. Plus I hope it made Miley feel kind of special since he's a big celeb now and she's kind of fading away.

I've actually been super lucky with who I got to meet this year. I met my favorite band, Miley of course, and Ana at the US Open last year, although that was a meet and great so it doesn't really count.
Plus I followed Shawn Johnson on the highway for 10 min(not on purpose) and I saw Miley get into her tour bus after her concert a couple years ago. oh and I got to meet my favorite male figure skater Evan Lysachek. Damn I didn't realize it was that many people now that I wrote it out.
I'm such a lucky bitch. I'm also a professional stalker.
my dream is to meet Maria though. I was a foot away from her when she was practicing at the US OPen in 2010 but she didn't see me cause I was hiding behind a bush.

haha you would notice that.
and thanks! BTW you can expect a very long PM from me tomorrow.
oh that sucks. but why behind the bush?
i keep thinking about meeting maria & crying in happiness in my dreams and i still havent even seen her at AO yet.. dam i try too hard
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #725
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I know. It was sad. Kind of bittersweet. The main character is really lovable, although he's been criticized for being too 'sweet'. Can't wait for the movie.
I never criticize books i just take them as they are! i loved the main character

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #726
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
I hope the movie won't be disappointing. With Chobsky as the director I expect they've managed to capture the feel of the book.
the trailer makes it look shit but i hope its not! especially because the author is the director!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #727
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Quote:
OMFG this is going to be a long as$ post but whatever.
So I just came back from Russia and for some reason I didn't get a letter telling me if I made it to the second round of ballperson try outs. I was going to email someone asking if I made and if I should go to the final day of second round tryouts. That is until I heard that Miley Cyrus was in Philly(I live there) because Liams Hemsworth is filming a movie here. Amber Heard who I love is also here fliming the movie but I don't care about her nearly as much as I care about Miley. Miley is my favorite celeb after Maria. It's embarassing but I really don't give a sh*t.

So anyways for some reason I just thought I'm probably not going to make it to the second round plus I didn't think my mom would let me go all the way to New York by myself so last minute. I just really wanted to go to the city to see if I could see Miley because I just had some weird feeling that I would see her, but deep down I knew that was never going to happen.

So I went to lunch with my sister and mom in the city and afterwards my mom wanted to get some sweets from this store but my sister and I didn't want any. We felt bad for my mom so we went in anyways. We got the candy and then as we left people were eating outside and they were talking about how Miley went in with her fiance. I almost pissed my self.

So we go in and my sister and mom search the bottom floor and I search the top floor. I think I seem them but the girl looks super blonde, but then I remember that Miley died her hair super blonde. I freak out and go downstairs and my mom, sister, and I go upstairs. We but two cokes and go site a couple tables away from Miley and Liam. I couldn't stop shaking and I felt like I was about to barf.
Here's the thing, Miley like Maria, helped me get through a lot of tought things. Especially with my moms cancer. Every one of my friends know how obsessed I am with Miley.

So back to the story, my sister and mom kept pressuring me to ask them for a picture. I really didn't want to interrupt them and I was afraid that Miley would be a complete bitch. Miley gets up to go to the bathroom and my sister comes up with a plan that I should ask Liam if Miley would be ok if I take a picture with her. After a lot of pressure I finnaly do it and he says "that will be fun" meanwhile I am having a mini heart attack. (BTW Liam is 10x more handsom in person. I was stunned. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in person)

So I go back to my table and then Miley comes back. I can see Liam telling Miley and I thought she was about to say no but then she puts her bag down and starts walking towards me. I was about to faint. As soon as she sees me she tells me she like my shirt. I actually wore it on the off chance that I would see Miley because I thought she would like it.

Then we proceed to take a picture together. It was by far the most amazing moment in my life. I told her that I'm her biggest fan(I was in shock so I couldn't think of anything better to say). Then my mom tells her how she helped me through my moms cancer. Then Miley saw "aww that's sweet" or something like that.

It was amazing. I'm still shaking. I really never thought this day would come. I'll post the pic in a couple min. in the pic thread in non-tennis.

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you! i remember at sydney when i was walking around Dokic and her camp all walked past me and her coach said she liked me hair anyway as soon as i saw Jelena i froze and started shaking and couldnt talk (her and Mash are my equal favs). I was just like omg omg omg omg omg omg and after watching her practice for an hour i finally got a pic and i was over the moon! its the best feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I'll probably still get the tickets. Even if Maria doesn't play, it's still WTA tennis
Yeah like most of my favs never play sydney but i still love going!
Quote:
Actually one of the reasons why I was afraid to ask Miley for a picture is because I thought she would be a b*tch. She ended being so nice though.

I was close to tears when I met Miley so I'm sure if I ever meet Maria that I would be in complete tears and hopefully she would feel bad for me and won't be a bitch. I also think that if you meet her outside a tournament she won't be as bitchy.
I'm scared that maria would be too i had a dream i asked for a pic once and she was like NO! and walked away and i was like omg omg why? cos if she was rude to me id be so sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Why would Maria be a bitch at all?
I'd hope she wouldnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I don't mind bitchy Maria! Love bitchy bitches
I love bitchy girls, but not if they r bitchy to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Really happy for you lefty It's great she was nice to you, i'd never think of her as a bitch at all.
I think if she was in a rush or something and you asked her for a pic and she turned you down or something she might come across a little bitchy (maybe not on purpose) id love to think Mash would always be lovely

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #728
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria wasn't bitchy to me at all. She was smirking when I screamed for an autograph and she was like Mkay.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #729
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

So Dark Knight Rises? Fucking epic. But I've been up for 23 hours straight so to sleep I go. But all of you need to see it ASAP.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #730
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria wasn't bitchy to me at all. She was smirking when I screamed for an autograph and she was like Mkay.
Haha, I think I would probably drop dead if I ever did see her, so its a good thing she hasn't played the Hopman Cup in the last few years. I've met Serena, Fish, Henin, Stosur, Hewitt, Safarova and I actually sat in a restaurant with Henin by coincidence, but if I'd known about all those herpes rumours and the photos, I probably would have moved a few tables away.

Anyways, for some reason I only had enough courage to ask Novak for a photo, and he was really nice and he interacted with the fans heaps, and even accepted a branch from a tree or something that a Serbian lady had gotten for him. I don't know what it was, but he laughed about it with her.

I saw Ivanovic play, but she lost to Henin so she left the court really quickly, she seemed almost in tears, and when her and Djoko won doubles they went a different way straight back to the hotel instead of the players area.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #731
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

So I've just come back from seeing Magic Mike

wth was that?
all these crazy fucking women clapping and shouting like we're watching the full monty () and it featured about 1 minutes worth of Channing's ass/pettyfer's abs/policeman lapdance

serbian_siren is not amused
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #732
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Quote:
Hahaahha cute!

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #733
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

I just finished "The perks of being a wallflower", I thought it'd be sadder, i was waiting for something more dramatic to happen but it ended on a nice note.

I wonder what his illness was?

SPOILERS

He mentions he had schizophrenia but also he may have aspergers?
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #734
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
Haha, I think I would probably drop dead if I ever did see her, so its a good thing she hasn't played the Hopman Cup in the last few years. I've met Serena, Fish, Henin, Stosur, Hewitt, Safarova and I actually sat in a restaurant with Henin by coincidence, but if I'd known about all those herpes rumours and the photos, I probably would have moved a few tables away.

Anyways, for some reason I only had enough courage to ask Novak for a photo, and he was really nice and he interacted with the fans heaps, and even accepted a branch from a tree or something that a Serbian lady had gotten for him. I don't know what it was, but he laughed about it with her.

I saw Ivanovic play, but she lost to Henin so she left the court really quickly, she seemed almost in tears, and when her and Djoko won doubles they went a different way straight back to the hotel instead of the players area.
Oh wow! ive got pictures with Dokic, Cornet and Paszek. I could've got one with Vania King so many times (she recognises me every year at sydney and said hello to me at AO ) but after i talk to her i feel like i dont wanna annoy her anymore! ill try and get one at Sydney next year! I'm hoping Sabine plays sydney next yr cos during Q so many people practice and u can just wait till they r done and get a picture.

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #735
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
I just finished "The perks of being a wallflower", I thought it'd be sadder, i was waiting for something more dramatic to happen but it ended on a nice note.

I wonder what his illness was?

SPOILERS

He mentions he had schizophrenia but also he may have aspergers?
He didn't have schizophrenia did he? just after the drugs he had the symptoms but they went away! For me i was so emotional at the end because he just pulled through and it was such a happy ending and he talked about his aunt

Oh and Siberian Siren is Magic Mike not even worth it for eye candy?

Closed Thread