Will NaNa Return to Istanbul SEWTA YEC in 2012 ??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Na Li Return to the SEWTA YEC?

YES 39 57.35%
NO 29 42.65%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #1
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Will NaNa Return to Istanbul SEWTA YEC in 2012 ???

she has had a decent season so far barring very dissapointing exits in the Grand Slam tournaments, standing #9 in the current Race to Istanbul

right now she heads into the part of the season that she has sucked for the last 2 years, the summer hardcourt season ... she is scheduled to play London OG 685, Montreal P5 900, Cincy P5 900, USO GS 2000, Tokyo P5 900 and Beijing 5GS 1000

just wonder if she will qualify for Istanbul again or whether her season will end like this:

Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #2
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: Will NaNa Return to Istanbul SEWTA YEC in 2012 ???

I think yes, she will be there
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #3
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Well, she had a craptastic end to last year, so she has plenty of points to again, including nothing to defend at the USO. Here's to hoping she avoids Sam this summer
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #4
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Much better for the tournament to have a accomplished champion like Na playing the YEC than let's say, Errani

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #5
country flag ar27

ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice ar27 is just really nice

@NaMug Why do u use "SEWTA"?
Did you know that SonyEricsson no longer exists?
ar27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #6
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar27 View Post
@NaMug Why do u use "SEWTA"?
Did you know that SonyEricsson no longer exists?
He uses it specifically to annoy people.

I suspect Lee Na will not make YEC this year.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #7
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she makes it but really doubt about it.

BTW why did she cry?
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #8
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

She will make it as an ALT. Alt's usually end up playing at YEC.

I expect the 8 to be.
1) Vika
2) Masha
3) Serena
4) Petra
5) Kerber
6) Aga
7) Errani
8) Stosur
Alt1) Na
Alt2) Woz

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #9
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

i think yes, kvitova won't make it as she hates US hardcourt season

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #10
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

I hope NO.

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #11
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Hope she will.
Her tennis is worth it but she has been so unlucky this year, it amazes me.
Should've been easily in.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #12
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

It is likely to come down to a race between Na and Petra for the last (eighth) place in the lineup. Petra has a large 600+ point edge in the race thus far but her record on US and Asian hardcourts is very poor. But with a 600+ lead Petra is obviously the favourite to make it. Na is going to have to play very well to catch her. It isn't going to be enough for her to just hope Petra plays poorly.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #13
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Alternate most probably. Direct entry no. Bye
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #14
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so She should be well prepared for USO. But if she fails there, I don't think she will have enough pts to do it, unless she's winning Tokyo or Beijing (hardly possible).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
I hope NO.
Why would it make you so happy?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #15
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
It is likely to come down to a race between Na and Petra for the last (eighth) place in the lineup. Petra has a large 600+ point edge in the race thus far but her record on US and Asian hardcourts is very poor. But with a 600+ lead Petra is obviously the favourite to make it. Na is going to have to play very well to catch her. It isn't going to be enough for her to just hope Petra plays poorly.
she is not competing only with Petra ... Sam is only 250 points ahead of Na right now ... why are you so sure Sam is going to climb over Petra

also Petra has 2 0s and Na one 0 so this will also affect the Race
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote