** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 309 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #4621
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Thanks for the translation, humanabstract. Now, let's hope people stop talking and printing about the fictional wedding.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #4622
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

as i mentioned way before (and not just saying this cos masha likes her)
but i ADORE flo! she's the artist i've seen most in concert. pretty amazing to think that my favourite athlete likes my favourite musician.

too good to be true
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4623
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Can you post a link to this interview in Russian? Thanks
Actually, I translated it from scanned magazine's pages. Here all the pages, two of them contended this article http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78...er-184607.html

And you are welcome, guys!
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #4624
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

In that same interview she says:
Quote:
I never understood why were people so interested in me. .... My whole life is training and playing tournaments.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #4625
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

why is she even wondering why people are interested in her off court life? of course, maria, you are not just some unknown fugly scrub playing at ITF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #4626
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
as i mentioned way before (and not just saying this cos masha likes her)
but i ADORE flo! she's the artist i've seen most in concert. pretty amazing to think that my favourite athlete likes my favourite musician.

too good to be true
Hey I just realised the gif is from Rocky Horror.I love this musical
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #4627
country flag ruberdcky

ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice ruberdcky is just really nice

Article about Maria's dominance in three-set matches; she has won all nine of her three-setters this year and won 12 out of 13 last year (losing only the 3-set match against Flavia Pennetta in 3R US Open 2011).

http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Statis...Dominance.aspx
ruberdcky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #4628
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Mashenka announced that Sugarpova will be released on August the 20th. Check her facebook.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #4629
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Mashenka announced that Sugarpova will be released on August the 20th. Check her facebook.
Yesss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
It's official!! Sugarpova is coming live August 20th....so exciting!!! And yes, its about time! Below is one of the flavors.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #4630
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all
Sharapova is not staying at Olympic Village

According to this article, she will stay at the Wimbledon Village because the Olympic Village is too far away. Makes sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the tennis players stay at Wimbledon during the Olympics.

Maria Sharapova would not be staying at the athlete“s village during the London Olympics

World number three Maria Sharaova of Russia has shared that she would be staying at the Wimbledon Village during the London Olympics.
Tennis Stories 17 Jul 2012 - 21:46 / by Talha Asif / reads 336.
Source:

World number three Maria Sharaova of Russia has shared that she would be staying at the Wimbledon Village during the London Olympics.
The Russian has provided the reason for not staying at the Olympics Village for athletes that its distance is too much from the All England Club, where tennis event of the biggest sports meet in the world will be held.
During her latest interview, Sharapova was asked if she would stay at the Wimbledon Village instead of the Athlete’s Village. The Russian replied, “Yes, it’s too far to be in the Athletes’ Village. It’s unfortunately so far, as it’s like an hour’s drive. I wish I could, but that would be too much.”
Sharapova will be taking part in the Olympics for the first time in her career as he failed to participate at the Beijing Games four years ago due to a shoulder injury.
When the Russian was asked if these Olympics would be more special to her from the fact that she missed the last edition, she replied, “Absolutely. It was really tough to miss the last one with injury, knowing how important the Olympics is in Russian culture, seeing the Russian people get together and follow it and talk about it for two weeks. I grew up in that culture, and admired it, and now I want to be a part of it.”
Sharapova became just the 10th women in the history of the sport to win all four Grand Slams when she grabbed the French Open title in June. She was also the favorite to clinch Wimbledon crown but she was stunned by Germany’s Sabine Lisicki in straight sets 4-6, 3-6 in the fourth round.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Maria-...icolo4945.html
J_Migoe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #4631
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova is not staying at Olympic Village

Of course she isn't.
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #4632
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Player Forum

I am serious You could have posted this in 'News & Article' thread in her sub-forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #4633
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

PrudePova.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #4634
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Player Forum. Please.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #4635
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all

why? this article is intended to find out if your faves are also staying outside the Olympic Village?
J_Migoe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread