** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #4606
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
I wonder why Jessica Biel wasn't one of the options - I'm sure she looked hot in whatever she was wearing
I personally don't find Biel attractive in the least.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #4607
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
lol you guys need to chill out and stop over analysing. we have absolutely no idea what is going on and it is useless to speculate. We only know about a very small portion of masha's life particularly in the relationships department. So just cool it, relax a bit and wait until something concrete comes about.
I agree that speculation is useless, but on the other hand we're Maria's fans and we are following her not only on court, her off court stuff is interesting to us too.

Can't wait to see Maria and Sasha's photo which dispel our doubts.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #4608
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/spe.../index.20.html, 20 highest-earning international athletes:

Maria looks lonely and out of place.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #4609
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/spe.../index.20.html, 20 highest-earning international athletes:

Maria looks lonely and out of place.
They definitely put Maria in centre deliberately. So random
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #4610
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

She's back in the top 20? That confuses me. I felt like her standings have been pretty consistent and didn't change much (if at all) for many years now.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #4611
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
She's back in the top 20? That confuses me. I felt like her standings have been pretty consistent and didn't change much (if at all) for many years now.
Quote:
The 20 highest-earning International athletes
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #4612
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
So? I don't understand. Her earnings (whatever is estimated by Forbes annually) hasn't really changed at all.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #4613
Mistress of Evil

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So? I don't understand. Her earnings (whatever is estimated by Forbes annually) hasn't really changed at all.
She is into the TOP 10 of that list coz it consists of international athletes only. If we add all the American basketball, football, etc athletes she will not make the TOP 20, let alone TOP 10.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #4614
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
She is into the TOP 10 of that list coz it consists of international athletes only. If we add all the American basketball, football, etc athletes she will not make the TOP 20, let alone TOP 10.
Yes but you seem to misunderstand what I meant. In the article it says "Maria Sharapova is back in the top 20 of the list.." which implies that last year she wasn't even on this international athlete list.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #4615
Mistress of Evil

Quote:
Yes but you seem to misunderstand what I meant. In the article it says "Maria Sharapova is back in the top 20 of the list.." which implies that last year she wasn't even on this international athlete list.
:faceplamingmyself:

I didn't bother reading any of it, sorry for pointlessly dragging you.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #4616
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which she wasn't. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/spe.../index.20.html Wouldn't put too much stock in those lists, though...

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : Jul 17th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #4617
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Here is a translation of the article from Russian Harper's Bazaar. Well, I don't know if there is new information in it (for example, I threw away information about Justine Henin and cat-and-mouse game cause I definitely read it somewhere). Sorry, guys, my english is not perfect. Hope you enjoy it!

DAY SEVEN

Six days a week Maria Sharapova is devoted to trainings. During her only day off Maria met Dasha Veledeeva and told why she follows classical style in clothing

Maria Sharapova won Wimbledon at 17, at 25 She gained career Grand Slam. Today She is number 1. (note: well, not anymore) It seems there is nothing to dream about, but there is one award that Maria misses. Since childhood she dreamed about olympic gold, but destiny went otherwise. Maria missed Olympic games in 2004 and 2008. But this year she's not only participating, but carrying the flag at the opening ceremony.
Masha will be playing on Wimbledon courts again, but this time it will be another story. "These courts are special - where all the tennis traditions came from. You just feel belonging to the history. It's a pity that there is no need to wear all white. Besides, there are no logos here, cause Wimbledon hasn't any sponsors. All this will be during olympic matches, I think, so atmosphere will be completely different". "I saw your schedule for this year and was scared. Do you have any days without trainings?" - I asked. "Well, I had a day-off at my Birthday, - Maria laughing. - I invited friends to my home in Santa-Barbara. We attended Florence+The Machine concert and next day just hacked around".
"I read newspapers and find out many new things about myself! There was written that I have a wedding in November. I was suprised and thought, well, maybe it's time to start picking wedding dress, just not miss my own wedding!" - "You attended differrent events and red carpets frequently. How long are you interested in fashion?" - "I just like beautiful clothing, and it's quite understandable. When you're wearing sport clothes six days a week, you just want to dress up for day seven".
When Maria was 8 she moved to US with father and didn't see her mother for 2 years. "Once in 3 week both I and my mother received letters. It was normal thing those days, there was no skype or e-mail. But if we had to be separate now, it may be even harder, cause when you see a person in skype and hear a voice, you just want to be closer more and more". And there is evidence for these words. When stylist put on Maria short wig, she immediately sended MMS with her new "haircut" to her boyfriend Sasha Vujacic. But they can meet very rarely, cause he's playing for Turkish basketball team. "It's hard but we deal with it. We are involved in sports so it's helping".
But let's go back to the fashion. When Maria's mother finally came to States, they went shopping once and Maria was crazy about all bizarre clothes for teens in shop windows. But wise mother convinced daughter, that it's better to buy a piece of clothes which never go out of fashion then those thing you'll be bored of in 3 months. "I have a photo of myself at 12-13 age. I'm under Christmas tree in cashmere sweater and trousers - Can you imagine modern teen wearing this?"
Now Maria attached to classical style in clothing. Her favourites - Stella McCartney and Chloe ("perfect style"), Alexander McQueen ("adore for originality"), Isabel Marant ("best trousers for travelling"). Oncourt she's playing in her own dresses. "It's great that I can draw a sketch of dress which I'll wear myself and someone will buy it in shop. May be after finishing my career I'll devote myself to designing"
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #4618
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for translation Humanabstract!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
"Well, I had a day-off at my Birthday, - Maria laughing. - I invited friends to my home in Santa-Barbara. We attended Florence+The Machine concert and next day just hacked around".
"I read newspapers and find out many new things about myself! There was written that I have a wedding in November. I was suprised and thought, well, maybe it's time to start picking wedding dress, just not miss my own wedding!"
This part is the most interesting for me. Now it's official that wedding in November is a rumour. Also great to know that she went to the Florence + the Machine's concert during her birthday
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #4619
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation
I already heard or read her answering like that about the wedding... that's because I always thought nothing was real and it's (for now) just a rumor.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #4620
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Can you post a link to this interview in Russian? Thanks
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread