Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #886
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Seriously who does she think she's fooling?
Notice she didn't open the freezer, or else the wall to wall ice cream would have fallen out
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM   #887
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Vika enjoying her music
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #888
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelia-g View Post
Vika enjoying her music
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #889
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 2012 QF Win over Tamira Paszek(#37)

MP and after-match interview

(half) Press conference

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #890
country flag VIK!

Two interviews from the Madrid Open 2012. I know, it's a bit late but i discovered them just today. And because of lack of new/current stuff atm, maybe it will be helpful to overcome the time 'til the OG.
Anyway, it's always a pleasure to see Vika off-court!

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #891
country flag VIK!

I just found 'new stuff'
A video(in russian language)from the official send-off ceremony of the belarusian olympic team.(1:34 - 5:30) with some few and short but lovely appearances of Vika..

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #892
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

thanks. I can't keep up with all the off-court videos anymore. I used to be good at saving them to my hard drive as soon as I saw them, but I am terribly behind. I like saving them as you never know with youtube, one day they are there, the next day gone

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #893
country flag VIK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
you never know with youtube, one day they are there, the next day gone
So true!
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #894
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, when you see something on YT you'd better grab it before it's too late (something that, like Christina, I've been struggling to do lately).

Not to mention the tremendous amount of matches, highlights, interviews and other tennis videos that were lost in the Megaupload debacle...
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #895
country flag VIK!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #896
country flag VIK!

Practice

Interview for spanish TV

Aaaaand... (bad quality , hopefully there will be a better version in the next days..)

Last edited by VIK! : Jul 30th, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #897
country flag VIK!

Medal Ceremony!!!
(The hand over of Vika's medal is missing.. )

http://vimeo.com/46935154

Credit to JamieOwen3 !!
THX

Last edited by VIK! : Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #898
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that's my stupid replay media catcher's fault wanted to get all of it but u see when it finally started to record.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #899
country flag VIK!

OG 2012 - Match for Bronze
Vika's celebration with a belarusian flag after her win over Maria Kirilenko

(bad mobile phone quality, and wrong angle.. )
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #900
country flag VIK!

Singles Medal ceremony

Last edited by VIK! : Aug 5th, 2012 at 11:12 PM.