Video request thread - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #1306
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Video request thread

has anyone a link or can anyone upload 2011 Wimbledon R2 Venus Williams vs Kimiko Date-Krumm? Megaupload would be great! Thanks!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:46 AM   #1307
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

King-Pavlyuchenkova 2012 AO?

I want this because I was in the front row

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1308
country flag SW15sport

SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice

2011 Dubai QF JJ-Stosur (63 57 76) - hey there, does anyone have this match on DVD per chance? Many thanks folks
SW15sport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #1309
country flag M-K

M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of

Ivanovic - Wozniacki Indian Wells?
Please, I'm dying to see it!
M-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1310
country flag Lunatica

Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice Lunatica is just really nice

Yeah, me too!
Lunatica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #1311
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just wondering if anyone has Ivanovic v Zvonareva 2008 YEC Doha on torrent?

I see the match on t3nnis.tv, but no seeds? Is the match uploaded anywhere else. Looking for a good quality version if possible.

Thanks.
rukw5uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1312
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the 2007 Toray Pan Pacific Open QF between Martina Hingis and Sam Stosur? Martina won 6-0 6-1 but I don't mind

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #1313
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-K View Post
Ivanovic - Wozniacki Indian Wells?
Please, I'm dying to see it!
It's on youtube in English HD
LINK

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #1314
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a DL link for the '07 AO final? Thanks
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1315
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has Alize Cornet-Anna Chakvetadze STG 2012 ?

Thx in advance.
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1316
country flag mcmariani

mcmariani is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am writing to you because I would like to ask you if you could help me to get the court side interview of Flavia Penneta after she defeated Maria Sharapova in the 2011 third round of the US open championship, I was there and I would like to listen to it (at least the audio) and couldn't get it. Is there a possibility that you can help me out with this? Is very important for me and I will really appreciate your help in this matter! Thanks a lot!
mcmariani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #1317
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got any vids of Errani Vinci Doubles in Madrid or Rome please?
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #1318
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber vs Venus in Madrid this year
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #1319
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Anyone has Alize Cornet-Anna Chakvetadze STG 2012 ?

Thx in advance.

There are video's of that match on youtube, just type in chakvetadze v cornet stuttgart
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1320
country flag amyja89

amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice

Does anybody happen to have Heather Watson's first round match against Benesova from Wimbledon 2012? Preferably with the BBC commentary.
amyja89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote