Erika Sema Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #91
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Sema Cheering Thread

Erika won 63 63

Played so well, has really improved over the last year

Will either play Gibbs, Scheepers, or another Q in main draw. She has her chances!
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #92
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Thats awesome . Really nice to see that she slowls finds her feet at the WTA-level after a quite bad start this year.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #93
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

She will play LL Alexa Glatch

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #94
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Impossible to predict what will happen here. Alexa can be terrible or amazing, and Erika will be dealing with her nerves. It really can go either way. It would be so huge for Erika to win this one, to finally make her WTA breakthrough would give her so much confidence.

C'mon Erika
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #95

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Sema d. Glatch 62 63

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #96
country flag juki

Yes!!

Did anyone watch? I missed it
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #97
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

What a great win
How did she play?
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #98

Erika lost 16 36 against Cibulkova!!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:56 PM   #99
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

According to her blog, Erika got married.

No info who her husband is though...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #100

Kuala Lumpur Quali:

1R: Sema d. Domachowska 62 64
QFR: Diyas vs Sema 63 21 rain delay

you can do it Erika

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM   #101
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Erika into QF of 25k Ipswich!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:15 AM   #102
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

FO qualies Erika vs Kurumi Nara,like both such a shame they had to meet 1strd,only 3 Japanese here and 2 draw each other
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #103
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my pictures from what I saw of her match vs Strycova. She wasn't impressed with Ted Watts, the umpire and told him in the second game of the match that he needs to 'pay more attention.' It is always a lot of fun watching Erika play.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #104
country flag juki

So great seeing Erika beat Rodionova in a tough 3 set-match at Wimbledon. Really unexpected considering her rough form lately, and great that she could pull through in the end after losing MPs and failing to hold serve in some key games.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #105
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

R2 - Witthoeft def. Sema 4-6 6-1 6-4

A wasted opportunity, but Erika has undoubtedly improved in leaps and bounds recently.

I was watching Erika's epic win yesterday and it was really quite something. Her positivity and unwillingness to be affected by Rodionova's gamesmanship wound her up more. After breaking in the final set, she pumped her fist directly at Rodionova at the change of ends. An MP was wasted at 5-3, then 5-4. She then had 3 more chances on the Rodionova serve at 6-5 and on her 4th, Rodionova's forehand hit the netcord, falling into Sema's court. On her fifth, and final match point she took it and was visibly elated, yet exhausted.

Quite a large crowd had gathered on the grassy bank to watch and they all seemed very taken by Erika and gave her a lot of support.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote