Vero Cepede Royg - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #196
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Wow thanks a lot for the great pictures! I especially like the last one. What did you think of her play?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #197
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

She seemed to like the clay and to dictate the rallies but she lacked power and would often get overhit, so she was forced to go for too much which eventually resulted in many errors. She seemed to have a lot of temper, though

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #198
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
She seemed to like the clay and to dictate the rallies but she lacked power and would often get overhit, so she was forced to go for too much which eventually resulted in many errors. She seemed to have a lot of temper, though
Really? She was being overhit by Chan? Normally I thought she had good power Yeah, she can get pretty fired up Thanks for your insight!

She won today over Bona 63 16 61. Next is Castano who she beat in Fed Cup 4 years ago...wish it was the final
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #199
country flag Hayato

Lost to Castano and Pegula both in straight sets on her fav surface
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #200
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Why isn't she playing challengers in Nothingamm on grass or at least trying qualies in Birmingham? She should prepare for the Olympics.

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #201
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
Why isn't she playing challengers in Nothingamm on grass or at least trying qualies in Birmingham? She should prepare for the Olympics.
I thought she should be doing the same thing. She's only played grass on junior level, kinda different to the Olympic Games! I guess she's thinking about her long term ranking and trying to gain points. But these losses must hurt her a lot, though she always maintains a positive attitude.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #202
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

She must be trainning on grass

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #203
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
She must be trainning on grass
Yeah she arrived in London a few days ago But big points coming off this week
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #204
country flag Hayato

Well Vero is now in New York training for the US Open! Let's hope she gets a good draw!
To be honest, her fight against Lepchenko at the Olympics was fantastic.
Lepchenko is one of the top 40 in-form players of the moment, it was a great scoreline.

Unfortunately her ranking has plummeted from 172 -> 219 in the last two months, lower than the start of the year.
Really hope she gets some wins in New York and jumps back in the top 200!
Still quite a lot more to defend this year

She says she's always training hard, so hopefully some good results are coming.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:41 AM   #205
country flag Hayato

Great start! 4-6 6-3 6-3 win over Molinero! Her first Grand Slam win on hardcourt
She was down 3-0 in the final set and came back strongly
It must have been really difficult to play her friend and training partner for this week. And it makes up for her 0-6 7-6(8) 6-4 loss to Flor at home last year. Excellent effort

Next is Kostova who beat Torro-Flor. Vero can definitely win that, hopefully she plays well! Vamos!
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #206

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

After her lost in 3rdQ,she is back on courts to play some challengers in the USA.
Keep improving Vero

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #207
country flag Hayato

After such promising performances at the French Open qualies, Olympics and US Open qualies, she has really struggled on the ITF circuit this year.

$25K Redding:
1R: (2)Veronica Cepede Royg d. Klara Fabikova 57 75 76(2)
2R: (Q)Katie Le d. (2)Veronica Cepede Royg 62 64

1R: (1)Cepede Royg/Molinero d. Durisic/Ferris 26 76(2) 10-7
2R: Bhargava/Krywacz d. (1)Cepede Royg/Molinero 46 62 10-5

Please play better in Albuquerque
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #208
country flag Hayato

Just won her first title of the year at none other than the most important Paraguayan tournament!

1R def. Hermoso 6-2 6-0
2R def. Pella(Q) 7-6(5) 6-1
QF def. Molinero(5) 6-3 7-6(4)
SF def. Pereira(2) 6-3 6-4
F def. Olaru(8) 5-7 7-6(7) 6-2

Saved 2 championship points in the tiebreak! She cried after she won. Was helped by some tremendous crowd support.

"Estoy super feliz. Estuve luchando a muerte para no perder. La gente me levantó el ánimo con esos dos puntitos que estuve a punto de perder.”
"I'm super happy. I was fighting to the death not to lose. The crowd cheered me on during those two points that I was about to lose."

Dedicated the title to her parents who "are behind me every day, and my team who are the people supporting me every day."

I think she'll play $25K Santiago in December to defend her title there, then hopefully will head to Australia for the first time next year.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #209

Congrats for the title Vero

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #210
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well fought Vero!

Hopefully this will give her some much needed confidence going into the 2013 season
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote