The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1546
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Happy for Steph but heartbreaking for Monica
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1547
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Wimbledon R1
Begu I./Niculescu M. - Baltacha E./Keothavong A. 6-3 6-2
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #1548
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #1549
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Well done
They lost the second round match though.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #1550
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

...by retirement and it was probably Monica who wasn't fit as she withdrew from Stanford.

EDIT: Out of Carlsbad as well.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jul 7th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #1551
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Out of Olympics. Shit is serious, guys.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1552
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Out of Olympics. Shit is serious, guys.
Monica
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1553
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

So who is Horia Tecau going to play with?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #1554
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's bad news

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1555
country flag Curcubeu

I've bothered to do some reseach on the net not being happy with the ignorance and I really found a reason for her withdrawal at prosport.ro. Why the article was only posted in the 'Olympic Games' section and not in 'Tennis' in general - only God knows why.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...londra-9854441

She has broken her left hand during the tournament of Wimbledon and is now receiving traditional treatment. She hopes to be back on court soon.

Terrible news after such a good last year.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1556
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Broken

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #1557
country flag Curcubeu

Yes, and it's not mentioned how it happened exactly. A stress fracture maybe, but I don't have a clue.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #1558
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Monica is playing USO next week. Will partner Diatchenko in doubles
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1559
country flag Curcubeu

Happy for the player who'll draw her.

Anyway, good to see her back on court, of course. I only hope she doesn't rush things.
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #1560
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She has big chunks of points to defend in the upcoming weeks
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote