Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3076
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Lanz. Den Schleimi tue ich mir nur an wenn Sabine, Angie, Andrea und Julia GLEICHZEITIG zu Gast wären.

(Oder Oliver Welke, Oliver Kalkofe, Oliver Pocher, und Oliver Kahn )
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3077
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosm21 View Post
Lanz ist eine Katastrophe
Wie der an Wetten dass gekommen ist
der Kai Pflaume des ZdF / Öffentlich Rechtliche machen eben Fernsehen für 59+ Zuschauer (und das werden mehr und mehr)

Aber wenn man das Video von gestern abend, das inzwischen bei YT hochgeladen wurde mit der richtigen Musik unterlegt (O-Ton auschaltet), ist es sehr schön anzusehen
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3078
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

May I join you ? I don't know why but since a few months I've be thinking being one of her fan, I want to be her fan especially after all the unfair comments people said against her ! Like the thing she's a cry baby and other stuff like that... Or even a bitch... I'm not here to be a fake fan or someone pretending to be a fan of her... I just follow my heart and want to back her whatever happens : in good and above all in bad times. Hope you'll welcome me without being biased about me.

Cheers.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #3079
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I just follow my heart and want to back her whatever happens : in good and above all in bad times. Hope you'll welcome me without being biased about me.
Right, just like you did with Caro, right?

Sorry, I don't like fair weather fans..

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #3080

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Right, just like you did with Caro, right?

Sorry, I don't like fair weather fans..
To put such a message, Private Messages exist !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #3081
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
To put such a message, Private Messages exist !
No, I think it's worth letting people know that you`ve been banned from the forum of a player you claimed to be a fan of because of repeated aggressive and hateful postings directed at her.

I hate for the same thing to happen here and your "I back my players whatever happens" is simply a joke considering your background, sorry.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
No, I think it's worth letting people know that you`ve been banned from the forum of a player you claimed to be a fan of because of repeated aggressive and hateful postings directed at her.

I hate for the same thing to happen here and your "I back my players whatever happens" is simply a joke considering your background, sorry.
I repeat : PRIVATE MESSAGES ! People here doesn't want to hear about our feuds about other player : we are here about Sabine Lisicki !

Last edited by Martian Jeza : Jul 13th, 2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #3083
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

we want
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #3084
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Watched the Lanz video. She looked MMMMMMMMMSHSGDFGJKFKJYTUSGJTUSDHDI YUMMY!

That is all.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #3085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

That is all.
Well, she was good looking.

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #3086
country flag swfc-dan

swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

That is all.
I looked and considered watching it...maybe I'll need to learn German!
swfc-dan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #3087
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Maybe I need to learn German too. But I did understand my eyes and they told me Sabine was looking

I also wondered what they were laughing about. I guess Sabine laughs about most things

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #3088
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Yes -- I likewise watched the Lanz video and didn't understand a word, although I think I heard "tennis" and "Wimbledon" thrown in there! Glad to see she looks like she is in good spirits
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #3089
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

There was a translation on another forum - apparently - of what was asked/said. Some of you on here may know which forum I am talking about! Seemed to revolve around Sabs being asked about a BF & her laughing it off. I guess she must have expected the questions.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #3090
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

She's OUT of Carlsbad

http://www.mercuryinsuranceopen.com/...r-Landing.aspx

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote