Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #3061
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

so no Carlsbad for her as well, I guess
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #3062
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

No, but no surprise, she should better have played, points are getting lower and lower
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3063
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that she went back to the USA to prepare there for the Olympics but she changed her opinion then after she withdrew from Stanford already!
Would have been better to play a few tournaments IMO before the Olympics, it´s not like she played much lately.
Many 1st round defeats, injury breaks and now another bigger break right before London, usually Sabine can´t handle those well ( won´t even talk about the points she has to defend).

But maybe she just needs a break again as her injury is serious but then this would be a bad sign again as she obviously wouldnt be able to play 5 matches in a row without getting some problems again.
Anyway, I hope that she can score a good result in London, Wimbledon was much better than expected, hope she can continue like this but she has to play a regular schedule again after the Olympics at least, hope she won´t skip the Asian Tour after what happened last year!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #3064
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Aww no, she's not injured again is she??

I just thought she pulled Stanford to prepare for the Olympics?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #3065
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

She withdrew from doubles and Stanford, because of "Abdominal Injury" and was taped there during the QF.

Could be nothing or the same Injury she had a few times before, since she keeps quiet about it, i don't think it's nothing.

Weird that she didn't went to Florida, helped her form a lot before Wimbledon.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #3066
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
agreed, worst talk show guy in Germany, but who cares when Sabine is around.
hmm.....didn't watch it many times and it always depends who the guests are. And with Sabine there it can't go wrong

Perhaps I'm too tired or my eyes don't work any more today but where did you get that she will not go to florida after some business affairs? There's still some time until the Olympics and most of the top player are on holidays after wimbledon.

Last edited by maturedgirl : Jul 10th, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #3067
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
so no Carlsbad for her as well, I guess
hmm, on her hp, they changed her next tournament from Stanford to Carlsbad today, but who knows what will happen
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #3068
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Her appearance on Markus Lanz was every bit as bad as I feared it would be. She was the last of the five guests to be interviewed and got the least talking time and of course the usual embarrassing tries to get her to talk about her private life couldn't be skipped either

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #3069
country flag maturedgirl

Sorry, ich muss mal was in deutsch schreiben, aber die Sendung haben ja eh nur deutscxhsprachige gesehen. Ich fand die Sendung schrecklich ermüdend, und die Gäste/Themen waren auch nicht mein Fall, aber ich fands bewundernswert, wie gutgelaunt sie nach dem ganzen uninteressanten Gelaber ihrer Vorredner war. Sie sah super aus (ok wie immer eigentlich) und war sowas von gut drauf, dass ich nicht glaube, ihre Verletzung ist besonders schwerwiegend.

Man merkte dass Lanz sowas von keine Ahnung vom Tennis hat und wirklich interessante Dinge (wie nächstes Turnier, Olympiavorbereitung, Verletzung) wurde nicht thematisiert

Mich hats nur beruhigt, WIE gut sie drauf war. Dann kann Olympia ja kommen

Von der Wer ist denn nun dein Freund und bring ihn nach Olympia mal mit her...-Fragerei abgesehen hat sie sehr geschickt auch ein anderes Thema umschifft, sie hat sich auch im smalltalk sehr entwickelt

Aufbleiben hat sich für mich gelohnt!
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3070
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I found a link to the video of this programme. I can't understand it, only a few words here and there to have an idea of what she's talking about, but I'm obsessed with all things Bine. I wish there could be English transcripts of such interviews, especially if I missed any special info.

I find these kinds of show boring though, with all these other people on though. Only want to see Bine!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #3071
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Oh I found a link to the video of this programme. I can't understand it, only a few words here and there to have an idea of what she's talking about, but I'm obsessed with all things Bine. I wish there could be English transcripts of such interviews, especially if I missed any special info.
You didn't miss anything, there was zero valuable info in there as neither the hosts nor the other guests seemed to have any tennis knowledge whatsoever.

She talked about the usual stuff, how she had to beg her dad to give her tennis lessons when she was seven, how she travels around the world but rarely gets to see anything besides the courts, hotel & airport and stuff like that.... all stuff we`ve heard several times before.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #3072
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You didn't miss anything, there was zero valuable info in there as neither the hosts nor the other guests seemed to have any tennis knowledge whatsoever.

She talked about the usual stuff, how she had to beg her dad to give her tennis lessons when she was seven, how she travels around the world but rarely gets to see anything besides the courts, hotel & airport and stuff like that.... all stuff we`ve heard several times before.
Guess that's to be expected from a show like that. No bombshells or anything

Oh well I watched the footage and it was still nice to see her lovely happy face laughing. Although I didn't exactly know what all the laughter was about.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #3073
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Guess that's to be expected from a show like that. No bombshells or anything

Oh well I watched the footage and it was still nice to see her lovely happy face laughing. Although I didn't exactly know what all the laughter was about.
no no bombshells, she laughed away all these Questions

She looked very nice, apart from this nothing new, no shedule update or something like that.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #3074
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Sorry, ich muss mal was in deutsch schreiben, aber die Sendung haben ja eh nur deutscxhsprachige gesehen. Ich fand die Sendung schrecklich ermüdend, und die Gäste/Themen waren auch nicht mein Fall, aber ich fands bewundernswert, wie gutgelaunt sie nach dem ganzen uninteressanten Gelaber ihrer Vorredner war. Sie sah super aus (ok wie immer eigentlich) und war sowas von gut drauf, dass ich nicht glaube, ihre Verletzung ist besonders schwerwiegend.

Man merkte dass Lanz sowas von keine Ahnung vom Tennis hat und wirklich interessante Dinge (wie nächstes Turnier, Olympiavorbereitung, Verletzung) wurde nicht thematisiert

Mich hats nur beruhigt, WIE gut sie drauf war. Dann kann Olympia ja kommen

Von der Wer ist denn nun dein Freund und bring ihn nach Olympia mal mit her...-Fragerei abgesehen hat sie sehr geschickt auch ein anderes Thema umschifft, sie hat sich auch im smalltalk sehr entwickelt

Aufbleiben hat sich für mich gelohnt!
Lanz ist eine Katastrophe
Wie der an Wetten dass gekommen ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #3075
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosm21 View Post
Lanz ist eine Katastrophe
Wie der an Wetten dass gekommen ist
Er ist als schmieriger Schwiegermutti-Typ beim Rentnersender nunmal am richtigen Platz.

Die einzige Lanz-Sendung die wirklich Spass gemacht hat war als Serdar Somuncu zu Gast war. Wie der den Lanz rhetorisch an die Wand genagelt hat, das war schon ganz grosses Kino.

Mal von der Tatsache abgesehen das seine Gesprächsführung mangelhaft ist und man das Gefühl hat das er neben den Gästen stets um Aufmerksamkeit für sich selbst buhlt fällt schon deutlich auf das er seine Gäste überhaupt nicht kennt.

Das geht dann halt nach Schema F, seine Redaktion hat ihm ein paar Stichworte mit auf den Weg gegeben, bei Sabine waren das ihre Wimbledon Ergebnisse, das sie letztes Jahr verletzt war und der Aufschlagrekord. Und aus den paar Infos bastelt er sich dann halt eine Handvoll belanglose Fragen zusammen die für Zuschauer die den jeweiligen Gast kennen absolut ermüdend sind. Das er seine Interviews nicht mit "Wer sind sie und was wollen sie hier?" eröffnet ist eigentlich das einzige was fehlt..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter