2012 NCAA Individual (Singles + Doubles) Tournament - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #376
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2012 NCAA Individual (Singles + Doubles) Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
you two I admit A/M are a kinda nemesis But they also won against them at Ojai (yeah they were behind 2-7 then won 9-7 )
That's not their sole win either, they beat them at UNLV invite semi too.
And also

#4 USC 6, #1 UCLA 1
April 20, 2012 -- Los Angeles Tennis Center
DOUBLES
(1) #7 Christian/Santamaria (USC) def. #11 Anderson/Morton (UCLA) -- 8-6

So, are A/M REALLY KK/Sabs' nemesis? They beat them 3 times last season (so it's 3-3 against them? )

Goransson/Schutting they routed them at Ojai too

And lets not forget that KK/Sanchez(2010-11 season, KK's debut season) defeated both STAN(NCAA Champ) and CAL team at Marks stadium(USC home) and despite losing to the same CAL(Juricova/Andersson, 2009 NCAA champ) team at the PAC 12 Final, were leading them at NCAA 2nd rd later. They were also NCAA semifinalist

Anyway, KK was G16 National champ with Kay and G18 finalist, beating the #1 seed Capra/Dolehide along the way, And KK/Sabs were a famed combo, winning practically every local So. Cal tourneys, so their success was preordained, saying their achievement is a OVER achievement is preposterous

I wonder how many top teams did MICH beat last season.
I thought Anderson paired with Chanelle at Ojai, right?

That's what I remember because I was surprised they were up that big on KK/Sabs but then I also wasn't surprised they lost that big lead. Haha.

Last edited by slickshoes510 : May 30th, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #377
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I thought Anderson paired with Chanelle at Ojai, right?

That's what I remember because I was surprised they were up that big on KK/Sabs but then I also wasn't surprised they lost that big lead. Haha.
oops, you're right

Anyway, they paid back their loss against UO and CAL by;

4/28/2012 Pac-12 Individual Championships Semifinals #4 Kaitlyn Christian
Sabrina Santamaria #5 Anett Schutting
Annie Goransson #8 California Win 8-1
4/28/2012 Pac-12 Individual Championships Quarterfinals #4 Kaitlyn Christian
Sabrina Santamaria #60 Sofia Hager
Patricia Skowronski #68 University of Oregon Win 8-2

Wait, they also beat A/M at NIIC, so it's actually 4-4(if you count the Ojai one w/ Nguyen), clearly my naming them nemesis was a mistake
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : May 30th, 2012 at 06:50 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #378
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

4/28/2012 Dual Match Pos. #1
#10 Brooke Bolender Emina Bektas
#53 Marisa Lambropoulos Melissa Kopinski #20 University of Illinois Loss 8-0

5/17/2012 Dual Match Pos. #1
#10 Brooke Bolender Emina Bektas
#1 Sofie Oyen Allie Will #2 University of Florida Win 8-5

AND beating the NIIC champ in 3.

They overachieved
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #379
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Fantic I thought you would be interested to know KK/Sanchez are teaming up at 50K Sacramento this week.
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #380
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Fantic I thought you would be interested to know KK/Sanchez are teaming up at 50K Sacramento this week.
eh? I thought Sanchez was teaming with Schnack..(they already won a lot ) They're winning it (KK won a 10k with Nelson defeating Fink/Schnack? a couple of years ago I think)
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #381
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yasmin is playing with Asia Muhammed this week.

Zoe was entered in singles but I didn't see her in any of the draws. She must have pulled out last minute.
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #382
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Yasmin is playing with Asia Muhammed this week.

Zoe was entered in singles but I didn't see her in any of the draws. She must have pulled out last minute.
yeah I think I saw Zoe on the EL..anyway surprised, I thought KK was playing this thx for the info
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #383
country flag fantic

the caption 'unidentified women' is quite hilarious

LINK
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles