[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #2326
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
are you a man? then i agree that serena should play with you just so she can pound your full-of-shit ass left and right on court!

pull out your racket and get ready!
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #2327
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
Serena hopefully will retire soon or play in the mens game
Quote:
why all the hate for radwanska? i'm not a fan of her and nor was I happy when she won the miami final but she deserved her place in the wimbledon final and put up a good fight. Also at least she is a woman.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #2328
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Am I the only one around here that really finds suspicious the fact Serena suddenly played like 7 matches in FIVE days??

She couldnt cope 2 straight games a month ago, now she plays 7 in 5 days? I am not saying anything other than that I find it extremely... what is the right word... "weird"? dont know, something like that.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #2329
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
Am I the only one around here that really finds suspicious the fact Serena suddenly played like 7 matches in FIVE days??

She couldnt cope 2 straight games a month ago, now she plays 7 in 5 days? I am not saying anything other than that I find it extremely... what is the right word... "weird"? dont know, something like that.
How did she play 7 in 5?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #2330
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

^^ She was playing doubles and singles
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #2331
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta feel for Andy. His whole family was crying. Great speech.

Quote:
why shouldn't serena play in the mens game, didn't serena say she wanted to before?

she is stronger than the men, more muscles, bigger arms and thighs and also said she wanted to play with them. so why not give it a go for a year?
Wow. How ignorant are you?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #2332
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:

What are you trying to say? I don't remember her not being able to cope with 2 straight games a month ago. She is a professional tennis player, she may have had off days (like that 1st round loss at French Open 2012) but physically she should be more than capable of playing 7 matches in 5 days as should most other players. And I think her off day at the French Open 2012 1st round was more a case of nerves than anything being physically wrong with her (she said she was fine physically in the press conference) but I may be wrong.

Plus, doubles is less tiring than singles anyway.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #2333
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sherlock, the Madrid win kinda doesn't fit in your superb theory.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #2334
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

forgot to post this after she won RG

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2335
country flag RenaPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
forgot to post this after she won RG

I don't like Kim (I'm pretty sure it's Kim?) but that gif. Where is it from?
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #2336
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

^ that's not Kim, it's her doppleganger/an actor that looks like her

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #2337
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

It's not Kim!

Some poster found it and posted it a while back and it's hilarious because it looks like her. It was all over when she won AO.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #2338
country flag Valkyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Sherlock, the Madrid win kinda doesn't fit in your superb theory.
Are all 9000 posts of yours ironic or agressive as this one?

And I wasnt talking about Madrid, I was talking about Wimbledon specificaly. She played way too much tennis compared to what she was showing prior to the tournament. Plus it was just my OPINION. How about some well manners and behavior?
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2339
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:

And I wasnt talking about Madrid, I was talking about Wimbledon specificaly. She played way too much tennis compared to what she was showing prior to the tournament. Plus it was just my OPINION. How about some well manners and behavior?
Serena's actually played all the tournaments that she was supposed to sans Indian wells..The reason she has less matches then some of the top players is mainly due to her early French Open loss and loss to Makarova in the quarters of Australia.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #2340
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What? Ksenia is one of the most sane and warm posters around here.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote