Wimbledon 2012 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #181
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Well, time for crying (certainly I did ) is over now, let's see the good in the bad

So proud of her today. Was obviously not her best day (in contrast to yesterday) 2 many UEs but she really showed her fighter mentality and did everything right...until yeah, ... everybody knows

Next Wimbledon will be sooner as ever #London calling and until then...let's go USA
Next Wimbledon is sooner than you think! It's just called by different name (Olympics)

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #182
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future

Have Lisicki/Hsieh lost or withdrawn in doubles?

I can't find a result for their match against Schiavone/Pennetta.

And in the schedule for tomorrow, Schiavone/Pennetta already play against Llag. Viv./Mart. Sanch.
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #183
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Seems they withdrew...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #184
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

does someone know why they withdrew, Sabine ?

Hope she is alright and laughs again
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #185
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/k...181639128.html

Last edited by Geekking : Jul 4th, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #186
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Sabine has played great tournament
the form is back
she has played fantastish.
She won against a very good tennis player
won match against scharapova, the world's no 1 and fresh French Open champion
They showed their possibilities
keep it up sabine
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #187
country flag swfc-dan

swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Murray_88 View Post
My favourite performance of Sabine's career so far against Sharapova today, and arguably a defining one in term's of conquering a player who'd she'd never previously beaten.

That is the type of consistant play that has been missing in her for a long time, obviously I know she's had a bad run with injuries which hasn't helped.

This performance proves that when she cuts down the unforced errors, she is arguably one of the top players in the women's game and I'm certain she'll be at least top 10 by the end of the year.

It would be amazing if she won Wimbledon, not just for the fact that I've put a bet on her .
Hi guys im new to here and just posted in the other thread earlier. I've become a big boom boom bine fan after watching her at Wimbledon and she is clearly my favourite womens player now

I had a bet on her too . At the odds it was definately worth a shot. Didn't work out but she gave a great account of herself overall at the championships, definately getting her form back.

Just hope she can continue this now at the olympics (still on grass ) and in the hard court season! She's got the ability to become much more than an enigma, just needs to work on cutting out errors- much better than being consistent but no talent.

Will now try and follow her in the upcoming major tournaments for sure! Hottie, smiley personality and a great talent
swfc-dan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #188
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Watched Sabine's progress whilst on a short break - no internet, so I couldn't post. She certainly loves Wimbledon, & seems to hate Kerber, which is a shame, because I also like Kerber!

Performance-wise, rather a mixed bag; mentally, rather an equally mixed bag!

Beating Stephens & Jovanovski was a struggle, but she found a way through. She was fantastic vs. Sharapova, but - oh dear - Kerber. I thought she was dead & buried at 36 03, but somehow revived, led in the third set, then blew it. Angie is her nemesis, for sure. BUT - she beat Sharapova, so she can beat the best. I just wish she was more consistent at doing so. She will beat Kerber eventually.

I also wish I knew just why Sabs & Angie don't seem to get along. They did at one point, I'm sure.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #189
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Watched Sabine's progress whilst on a short break - no internet, so I couldn't post. She certainly loves Wimbledon, & seems to hate Kerber, which is a shame, because I also like Kerber!
Shouldn't yet be your problem! Good for you when they play each other, cause one of your liked will win
You don't have to spend time with them together

BTW: How do you know it's sabine's fault... and not a mutual dislike!?
Such things happen, especially between girls (I go through that girls hell all my life)
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #190
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

This Wimbledon sucks. Just saw Andy Murray lose and am now a wreck.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #191
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #192
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
I'll get over it!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #193
country flag swfc-dan

swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice

Quote:
Sounds like im not alone on here in that regard!

Nah not quite a wreck, gutted for him though, really thought he could do it today on homesoil.

Andy and Sabine, my favourite two players for sure.
swfc-dan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #194
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I'll get over it!
I still haven't. Why do I like this sport and why do I do this to myself? Jesus. I swear tennis will send me to therapy later on in my life.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #195
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
I swear tennis will send me to therapy later on in my life.
You will not be the first and not the last one I fear when I followed twitter yesterday during the men's final

I enjoyed watching the finals at wimbledon this year (although I missed the most exciting part of the women's final). Was a joy to watch and so happy finally Roger attained this 7. wimbledon trophy and ascended the throne again