** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 302 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM   #4516
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

But I remember she flew first class on Turkish Airlines once.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #4517
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
But I remember she flew first class on Turkish Airlines once.
Yes, she doesn't fly private, as far as I know.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #4518
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria did fly private once in Europe, so did several times in USA. But I doubt she flies private between continents.
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #4519
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

from maria's Facebook :

Here is a picture we took right before Wimbe...all the team girls wearing my Nike collection.
Getting all five of us together for a picture took longer than designing the collection itself but it turned out to be quite fun(ny). Do we smile, look extremely serious, or pretend like we're reunited buddies?! Well, how about a little bit of each! And who told Iveta she could have her hair down? I did not get that memo!!
Thank you girls for representing my line and making it look tres chic.
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #4520
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

From Maria's website:

Quote:
Second half of 2012 schedule
After the Olympics, Maria will play two hardcourt events before the US Open at Montreal and Cincinnati.

Maria will head to Montreal to play the Rogers Cup which begins on August 7th and then try to defend her title at the Western & Southern Open in Cinncinati and that begins one week later.

Maria will then take a week off to prepare for the final Grand Slam of the year at the US Open in New York which begins on August 25th.

After the US Open, Maria will play two events on the Asian leg of the calendar: Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo which will begin on September 29th and the China Open in Beijing which begins a week later.

Maria hasn't officially qualified for the final event of the year at the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships in Istanbul, Turkey at the end of October but there is a very strong chance she will with her record so far this year.
Predictable and same as every year but I like this schedule. Only biggest and most important tournaments.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #4521
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She might might play both Asian tournaments but I would be astonished if she turned up in Montreal.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #4522
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
She might might play both Asian tournaments but I would be astonished if she turned up in Montreal.
It might depend on how deep she goes for Gold. Three tournaments back to back is tough and that is made much worse by the switch from grass to HC. Maybe she'll do an Azzo to save another zero tournament.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #4523
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
It might depend on how deep she goes for Gold. Three tournaments back to back is tough and that is made much worse by the switch from grass to HC. Maybe she'll do an Azzo to save another zero tournament.
True, although hopefully she won't have an early OG exit. Just realising I wrote might might instead of might well, sometimes I have no idea what I'm typing on here.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #4524
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if Maria will be in attendance at the 2012 ESPY awards in 3 days time?
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #4525
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Well unless you're on First Class every time you're basically sitting there for one whole day and can't find the right position to sleep comfortably. I recently found a way to sleep better though Basically you bring down the table in front of you, put a pillow there, and sleep there just like on a desk in a classroom.
Haha that's how I sleep as well. Except my back always hurts so much afterwards.
Flying has really improved recently. I just went on an 8 hours flight and there were so many movies available and every music album imaginable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Anyone know if Maria will be in attendance at the 2012 ESPY awards in 3 days time?
Probably since she's home. Hopefully their will be another epic pic with the two most recent slam winners.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #4526
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she attends, she looked like a Goddess last year in McQueen.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #4527
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Haha that's how I sleep as well. Except my back always hurts so much afterwards.
Flying has really improved recently. I just went on an 8 hours flight and there were so many movies available and every music album imaginable.

Probably since she's home. Hopefully their will be another epic pic with the two most recent slam winners.
You think Serena will go to the States? I doubt. Wouldn't it be too much for her? She just finished the Wimby Champions Dinner...
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #4528
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post

I think she'll make appearance at ESPYS. The gala will take a place on nearest Wednesday and Maria will probably still be in USA so I don't see any obstacles to see her at the show. Also she has many nominations and chances to win at least one award.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #4529
country flag MM_1257

There were rumours that Maria flies to London on 18th... Too late if you ask me.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #4530
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Too Late
She has just spent the last 2.5 months on the road in Europe so she fucking deserves and NEEDS this break. In fact, it is too little of a break. The Games start on the 28th so if she indeed is making her way to London on the 18th, it even seems a bit early having in mind her whole schedule.
Obviously, sometimes as fans we do get carried away and forget that after all she is a normal human being who has its needs and not a machine for titles and stuff.