Eva Asderaki - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1126
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Usually umpires who are in consideration for a final rarely get a R16 and don't get a QF or SF. Just saying.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #1127
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

That's what I thought, too. Just didn't want to get my hopes up after RG...
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #1128
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice

Alison Lang is doing the first Semi so either Eva does the next one or the final.....
LoveAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #1129
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1130
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Mariana Alves is doing the other semi.
So good chance it'll be Eva doing the final
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #1131
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice

She didn't do a Quarter and some lessor umpires did so she must have the final for sure.
Bravo Eva
LoveAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #1132
country flag fizah_91

fizah_91 is an unknown quantity at this point

really hope that Eva will get d final....its her dream anyway
fizah_91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1133
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Bad News everyone

The PTB in their infinite wisdom have given the final to Lars Graf- who I believe is retiring. Never has an ATP umpire done the ladies final at Wimbledon unless he is British. Decision is disgraceful. While it is not Lars's fault it is the wrong decision
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #1134
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by footygirl View Post
Bad News everyone

The PTB in their infinite wisdom have given the final to Lars Graf- who I believe is retiring. Never has an ATP umpire done the ladies final at Wimbledon unless he is British. Decision is disgraceful. While it is not Lars's fault it is the wrong decision
Gutted for Eva. I really thought this was her year. And she won't get it next year because they will give it to Lang. Damn, so close, and they decide to give it to a male
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #1135
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Gutted for Eva. I really thought this was her year. And she won't get it next year because they will give it to Lang. Damn, so close, and they decide to give it to a male
Disgraceful decision from the poers that be - seemingly bowing to sentiment as Graf is retiring Since when did Graf umpire on the ladies tour- that should be a no no for a start. It is not Lars's fault - but I am int he mood to email my thoughts to the PTB and WTA.

I wonder what the WTA are thinking about this
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #1136

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Disgraceful decision from the poers that be - seemingly bowing to sentiment as Graf is retiring Since when did Graf umpire on the ladies tour- that should be a no no for a start. It is not Lars's fault - but I am int he mood to email my thoughts to the PTB and WTA.

I wonder what the WTA are thinking about this
And are you really sure she hasn't got it? It's not them just saying it's Lars and then surprise us with Eva, no? They haven't been treating her well these past couple years. They could've very easily given her a semi.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1137
country flag footygirl

I have just found out that Eva has the mens doubles final. She will make history as the first woman to chair one of the two main mens finals at Wimbledon
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1138
country flag Ahoi

Quote:
I have just found out that Eva has the mens doubles final. She will make history as the first woman to chair one of the two main mens finals at Wimbledon
That's good news, but I'm still sad she didn't get the women's final. But yay for making history, and maybe the men's doubles will be a bit more entertaining...
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1139
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

It's raining again but anyway a final is a final especially because "She will make history as the first woman to chair one of the two main mens finals at Wimbledon"

vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #1140

Making Wimbledon history does make up for it A bit :P But when Lars came on court, I imagined Eva coming on doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5dzvE7YMpA

Last edited by OoohBarracuda : Jul 7th, 2012 at 04:10 PM.