Clay season 2012 - Anna sliding back into our hearts and up the rankings! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #256
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Re: Clay season 2012 - Anna sliding back into our hearts and up the rankings!

I am surprised not to see Anna playing at RG! Did she not use her PR, or she simply couldn't have used it at a Grand Slam?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #257
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

well i guess this needs bumping seen as anna plays a clay 25k challenger this week. amazingly she plays someone lower ranked than her to start with

really with no player inside the top 150 playing chak should win this tournament, even if she is only playing to the level of the clay season so far.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #258
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

clay well at least she went back to 25k, where she can practice more matches

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #259
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

she plays doubles as well.

dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #260
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Latest news: she withdrew.
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:05 PM   #261
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Does anybody know when she's coming back? tennis (for me) is boring without her
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM   #262
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #263
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she's ready to play again soon.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #264
country flag johnyau1122

johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice johnyau1122 is just really nice

what's her next tournament?
johnyau1122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #265
country flag berniem

berniem is an unknown quantity at this point

according to ITF, Donetsk (July 16), 14th in main draw ATM, if all goes well
Clue anyone why she withdrew from the 2 previous ones in Germany?
berniem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #266

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by berniem View Post
according to ITF, Donetsk (July 16), 14th in main draw ATM, if all goes well
Clue anyone why she withdrew from the 2 previous ones in Germany?
THANKS for the info! the tourney is played on HARDCOURTS!
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #267
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chak Fan I'm New here Huge Fan Of Anna Myself Can't wait till she return and get back too top of Woman Tennis
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #268
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
THANKS for the info! the tourney is played on HARDCOURTS!
She also playing, Baku Cup & Citi Open
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
She also playing, Baku Cup & Citi Open
YES! http://www.citiopentennis.com/display.aspx?page_id=68

Anna and american hardcourts are always a good match
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #270
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

It's not the same without Anna playing. Can't wait for her to get back on court.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote