Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #4006
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
Sometimes I get the feeling that nothing sort of absolute perfection is going to bring hapiness to some people...

It doesnt matter if Maria reclaimed the no1 spot or that she won Roland garros and her career Slam. Suddenly none of that matters, why? Because she lost the no1 spot and she was eliminated in the 4rth round of Wimbledon...

riiiight...nothing will satisfy us unless Maria is winning everything she takes part to...!

Seriously guys, some of you need to relax and take it easy... It is not everyday someone wins both RG and WB with just 2 weeks apart... it is not everyday someone has a 22-1 run, 6 final appearances 3 titles and an overall amazing consistency so far this year. Just because she had a bad match and she went out early without reaching the finals you get to be depressed...?

ffs look at the entire WTA and realise that even if Maria did not do so well at Wimbledon she still is by far the most consistent player this year. And she has a lot of tournaments to bounce back and do better than last year, like US Open, Rogers Cup, Tokyo, YEC, OLYMPICS...

I was waiting patiently to see how everyone was going to jump on that sad bandwagon the moment Maria lost a match...i was not disappointed unfortunately.

Davai Masha, keep your head up. Not the first time your fans stopped believing in you, not the first time you will yet again prove them wrong.
Need to spread reps.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #4007
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes I get the feeling that nothing sort of absolute perfection is going to bring hapiness to some people...

It doesnt matter if Maria reclaimed the no1 spot or that she won Roland garros and her career Slam. Suddenly none of that matters, why? Because she lost the no1 spot and she was eliminated in the 4rth round of Wimbledon...

riiiight...nothing will satisfy us unless Maria is winning everything she takes part to...!

Seriously guys, some of you need to relax and take it easy... It is not everyday someone wins both RG and WB with just 2 weeks apart... it is not everyday someone has a 22-1 run, 6 final appearances 3 titles and an overall amazing consistency so far this year. Just because she had a bad match and she went out early without reaching the finals you get to be depressed...?

ffs look at the entire WTA and realise that even if Maria did not do so well at Wimbledon she still is by far the most consistent player this year. And she has a lot of tournaments to bounce back and do better than last year, like US Open, Rogers Cup, Tokyo, YEC, OLYMPICS...

I was waiting patiently to see how everyone was going to jump on that sad bandwagon the moment Maria lost a match...i was not disappointed unfortunately.

Davai Masha, keep your head up. Not the first time your fans stopped believing in you, not the first time you will yet again prove them wrong.
I would give you rep if I could.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #4008
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Thank you all for your kind words Much appreciated.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #4009
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:

Everything you said is so true Just one thing-I don't know about the others, but I'm sure they feel the same way.

I was sad that she lost, kind of disappointed in the beginning, but I think majorly because after all those wins, she made me forget that losing is a part of sport and life as well. So naturally, I was pissed off that she lost, because that's just a natural state of my mind when that happens But one thing that I sure haven't done, and that I'm never going to is stop believing in her

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #4010
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Everything you said is so true Just one thing-I don't know about the others, but I'm sure they feel the same way.

I was sad that she lost, kind of disappointed in the beginning, but I think majorly because after all those wins, she made me forget that losing is a part of sport and life as well. So naturally, I was pissed off that she lost, because that's just a natural state of my mind when that happens But one thing that I sure haven't done, and that I'm never going to is stop believing in her
Thank you for your kind words. When I said that a lot of people dont believe in her is based not on just this occasion, but what generaly I have dealt with during all those years, especially after the shoulder injury.

And I definetly can understand and relate with some of these comments, but most of the time it is really, uncalled for imho.

Uncalled because if you take a look at the WTA at the moment you will see there are not many players that are in Maria's caliber. Lets be a fan of Petra Kvitova for a moment. She wins Wimbledon last year, then what actually happens? Mostly nothing really. Lets be Li Na fan for a moment. She wins RG, what happens after that? Nothing. Lets be Stosur? Same and worse. You can even be Vika... she wins AO and then survives the first round of RG, only to be eliminated in the 4th round. Even Williams gets koncked in the 1st round of RG by some unseeded player.

My point is... why Maria should be treated so harshly sometimes by her fans? I can understand the huge expectations, I have them as well, but sit back and think this through a bit. What other WTA player could provide you with what you ask from Maria (dominate the game)? I seriously cant find one...

Lets remember what Maria has achieved since the start of this year. She went to 6 finals of a total 9 tournaments. She won 3 of them including a Grand Slam (completing career slam) and she reclaimed the no1 position. All that after a period of time where both the press and fans did not believe in her she will ever make it. She proved them wrong. She is the most consistent player and even though she was eliminated in the 4th round in WB, it wasnt by some nobody player we never heard of, like it happened with some other top players.

Some comments after her loss where very harsh and uncalled for imho. I always want Maria to win, but I can understand that she will also lose at some point. She is only human, she has been away from home for so long, her personnal life might be itchy, she really needs to rest mentally.

A lot of people did not believe in her all these years, that is why I made that comment. And I just thought that maybe after all she accomplished these past few months, that finally people will believe in her and not become disappointed or depressed after the first new bump on the road... I think her accomplishements deserve our belief no matter what happens.

Sorry for long post.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #4011
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you for your kind words. When I said that a lot of people dont believe in her is based not on just this occasion, but what generaly I have dealt with during all those years, especially after the shoulder injury.

And I definetly can understand and relate with some of these comments, but most of the time it is really, uncalled for imho.

Uncalled because if you take a look at the WTA at the moment you will see there are not many players that are in Maria's caliber. Lets be a fan of Petra Kvitova for a moment. She wins Wimbledon last year, then what actually happens? Mostly nothing really. Lets be Li Na fan for a moment. She wins RG, what happens after that? Nothing. Lets be Stosur? Same and worse. You can even be Vika... she wins AO and then survives the first round of RG, only to be eliminated in the 4th round. Even Williams gets koncked in the 1st round of RG by some unseeded player.

My point is... why Maria should be treated so harshly sometimes by her fans? I can understand the huge expectations, I have them as well, but sit back and think this through a bit. What other WTA player could provide you with what you ask from Maria (dominate the game)? I seriously cant find one...

Lets remember what Maria has achieved since the start of this year. She went to 6 finals of a total 9 tournaments. She won 3 of them including a Grand Slam (completing career slam) and she reclaimed the no1 position. All that after a period of time where both the press and fans did not believe in her she will ever make it. She proved them wrong. She is the most consistent player and even though she was eliminated in the 4th round in WB, it wasnt by some nobody player we never heard of, like it happened with some other top players.

Some comments after her loss where very harsh and uncalled for imho. I always want Maria to win, but I can understand that she will also lose at some point. She is only human, she has been away from home for so long, her personnal life might be itchy, she really needs to rest mentally.

A lot of people did not believe in her all these years, that is why I made that comment. And I just thought that maybe after all she accomplished these past few months, that finally people will believe in her and not become disappointed or depressed after the first new bump on the road... I think her accomplishements deserve our belief no matter what happens.

Sorry for long post.
Don't worry, I actually like reading longer posts Anyway, you put it very nicely And it's great knowing that Maria has true fans like you and all the other here on SS. I like to believe I'm one of them as well.

She has achieved so much in her career, but what's even more important is that she is a great person who drives a lot of other people in this world to always strive to be better. Sure as hell she motivates me. And I'm really grateful for that.

Everything that she has achieved in her career and in her life deserve utmost respect and belief that she can do even better. And that's how I'll always feel about Maria, no matter how good or bad she is in her game at the time. I actually feel sorry for her "fans" who can't see it and feel the same way.

And finally, I'll just add that I'm so proud of our girl for making all of her dreams come true in the last couple of months, and I'm proud that I'm her fan

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #4012
country flag June7

June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice June7 is just really nice

Quote:

Sorry for long post.
Support every word.

Just need to say that in this moments, when Maria needs to be supported, is when you realize who is a true fan of her and who doesn't. When the things aren't perfects, unreal fans go away.
June7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #4013
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sorry for long post.
Cannot agree more with every word you've said!
It's okay to be disappointed after a loss, but some comments made by some fans are really too much.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #4014
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

I know I've been way too harsh on Maria and I understand that all I said was totally uncalled for. Now I'm trying to be good for you to have a positive opinion of me! Maria will alway be my favorite athlete!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #4015
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

The TRUE fans were here anticipating her comeback in 2009. I joined at the end of 2008 and I remember the exitement of those videos by "video lady" at the academy. Her true fans have shown their support and dedication already and know that she can't win all the time, as much as all her fans would love to. The fairly new members are the ones who need to show it as the ones who already have haven't changed the way they support her.

She didn't win the next slam after winning the previous one, big deal! No one is super human and getting this mental break especailly will only be good for rest of the year. Turn a negative into a huge positive. you'll see.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #4016
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Career (Silver) Grand Slam!

Just because I needed more positive thoughts...
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM   #4017
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
2008 - Disaster Moo 2.

2010 - Poetry in motion Moo.

2012 - Victorious Moo

My favourite pics for different reasons :
2008 - we can see her curves AND HER LEGS
2010 - Most epic match ever and I was there.
2012 - She won !
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM   #4018
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Debby This is such a great bump, now that the season's over!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:23 PM   #4019
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I know this sounds weird, but i think masha is most physically beautiful on clay. maybe it's the bright colour of the court IDK.
its the same with Ana, she's so stunning when playing on clay whereas on HCs the mundane colours don't make you look very special

im so weird
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:34 PM   #4020
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I know this sounds weird, but i think masha is most physically beautiful on clay. maybe it's the bright colour of the court IDK.
its the same with Ana, she's so stunning when playing on clay whereas on HCs the mundane colours don't make you look very special

im so weird
True! She looked so fit at RG this year!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote