London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM   #16
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Hopefully she takes a couple of weeks off first. She just seemed SO mentally-exhausted at these Championships... her meltdowns at the end of the 2nd set against Pironkova / end of 1st set today were so un-like her.
Yes I agree. It's understandable. Her Miami final loss was a meltdown in a similar way IMO. Now we have roughly a month till OG so hope she'll be able to regain her energy.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #17
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Yes I agree. It's understandable. Her Miami final loss was a meltdown in a similar way IMO. Now we have roughly a month till OG so hope she'll be able to regain her energy.
yeah true
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM   #18
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Go Masha, davai
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #19
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

You think Masha will make a quick stop in Paris on her way home to check out HC Fashion Week?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM   #20
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

The faster we and Masha move on the better
I hope she gets proper rest, clears up her mind and wins it all
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #21
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't she supposed to attend the ESPYs around this time? Anyway she should be on some red carpet soon. Everytime she goes to some event she plays good tennis.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #22
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Her program will be something like :
going to Florida to see Yuri for 3-4 days
then back to LA to be with Sasha then the ESPYs on the 11th
get a week of rest
and then around 22-23th back to London.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:45 PM   #23
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Isn't she supposed to attend the ESPYs around this time? Anyway she should be on some red carpet soon. Everytime she goes to some event she plays good tennis.

Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris started yesterday and ends on the 5th... The ESPYs are on the 11th or 10th, I believe.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:17 PM   #24
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Let's go, Maria!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM   #25
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Maria.
Rest up and get motivated.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #26
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I don't lose faith in her and I am still proud of her and believe she's gonna win the gold medal.She will rest and come back stronger than ever!!!!!!!!!!
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:12 PM   #27
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

And hope she does go back to Sasha... besides... She won't have much additional training on grass, will she?? Ah, cannot expect miracles for the Games...
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM   #28
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
And hope she does go back to Sasha... besides... She won't have much additional training on grass, will she?? Ah, cannot expect miracles for the Games...
Don't expect miracles. Just enjoy the opening ceremony first and then one match at a time. We'll see how it goes based on her form. Of course I'd like to see her do well but regardless it's her first ever OG so we should just enjoy seeing her playing there at the very least.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #29
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Her program will be something like :
going to Florida to see Yuri for 3-4 days
then back to LA to be with Sasha then the ESPYs on the 11th
get a week of rest
and then around 22-23th back to London.
she needs more training , Thomas has much to improve in her game right now

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #30
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Don't expect miracles. Just enjoy the opening ceremony first and then one match at a time. We'll see how it goes based on her form. Of course I'd like to see her do well but regardless it's her first ever OG so we should just enjoy seeing her playing there at the very least.
Well said Cherry! Looking forward to watching Maria at the London OG!
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote