The Live Scoring Thread - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2506
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

5-4. No worries Sabine will win 1st set
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2507
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

damn sabine
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:54 PM   #2508
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was on fire in that game. Bine couldn't have done much, hopefully Maria will falter on serve...

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2509
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

SP! No she will use it!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2510
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

set point!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2511
country flag Geekking

Time Machine Works
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2512
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Game, First set Miss Lisicki 6-4

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2513
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I just fistpumped. First set! 6-4. Auf geht's, Bine!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2514
country flag misty1

6-4!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:03 PM   #2515
country flag misty1

come on sabine, hold serve
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:05 PM   #2516
country flag Geekking

Rain delay f....!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:08 PM   #2517

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Rain. Play suspended. This seems relevant right now:

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2518
country flag Mike81

Trust the rain to spoil the momentum. It doesn't look that bad on the tv.

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #2519
country flag misty1

come out, serve some bombs and break sabine.

thats the ideal scenario right?
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM   #2520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Trust the rain to spoil the momentum. It doesn't look that bad on the tv.
Still could be slippery. According to my twitter timeline Schiavone slipped earlier.