Babos Timea - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #481
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

She will play on a camera court

EDIT: They were put on another court... But Timi should play well according to the stats, except that she hasn't much chances in return games.
Play is suspended for today.

4-6 5-5

Last edited by Gregorio87 : Jun 27th, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #482
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Any idea of her summer schedule (besides the Olympics)?
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:55 AM   #483
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

next

World TeamTennis

Springfield Lasers: Timea Babos, Maria Sanchez, Amir Weintraub, Devin Britton.

Schedule

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:58 AM   #484
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:43 AM   #485
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

She's on the EL of Baku

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #486
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

She plays at the Olympic Games in doubles and in singles also !!!

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #487
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmate26 View Post
She's on the EL of Baku
She won't play there.

She arrives in Hungary from the USA on 24th, and she flies to London next day
(source babostimea.hu)

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #488
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford and SanDiego draw is weaker than some International tournament...
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #489
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

R1 against Voskoboeva

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #490
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

doubles against Hlavackova/Hradecka

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #491
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #492
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #493
country flag Hakapeszi

OLYMPICS 1st Round

Timea Babos (HUN) d. Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) 6-4 6-2

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #494
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Great result! I hope she will have a good doubles match with Agi. It's an amazing pairing
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #495
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Timea in 3. round in Q Montreal after three day fight. :-)