Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:24 PM   #31
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

My version of Sharapova vs Hsieh Highlights

Sharapova vs Pironkova highlights to come later
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM   #32
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the highlights everyone!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #33
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for Highlights, everyone who posts them on here always does a great job.
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 07:35 PM   #34
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
via QueenMariaSharapova2
This one is better (have the first 4 missing games the other highlight doesn't) from aussiesharapova1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM   #35
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHPN4...feature=relmfu

Classic Maria and Novak

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #36

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers all and sickfalsetto for placing it here while I was fast asleep

Just uploaded this for those interested:
Sharapova vs Goerges 2011 AO Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
Q. Tanasugarn.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM   #37
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I saw a Russian journalist got asked this question on twitter and she said there's no American accent. She said Masha sometimes has to think about the correct words but her accent is pretty clean.
Could you maybe tell me who that was, the journalist, I mean...
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:56 AM   #38
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Does she still speak Russian with an american accent, don't know the language but she sounds pretty fluid there.
she has no accent in her Russian and it's pretty strange because my english teachers both at school/university , who are 80% time in Russia (with trips to USA) have something like Texas accent.

Her Russian is a bit outdated, she speaks the same language as it was used here in early 90s,

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:59 AM   #39
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #40
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she has no accent in her Russian and it's pretty strange because my english teachers both at school/university , who are 80% time in Russia (with trips to USA) have something like Texas accent.

Her Russian is a bit outdated, she speaks the same language as it was used here in early 90s,
Thank you, isn't it normal to be outdated a bit? She hasn't had much contact with the modern slang, has she? Besides I do have a feeling that she sometimes struggles to find the right words, which is normal to me too... The important thing is, she understands the journalists and they understand her...
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #41
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Does she still speak Russian with an american accent, don't know the language but she sounds pretty fluid there.
Huh? She never had an accent
Her phrasing is weird sometimes, like she says something that sounds like a google translation from English rather than a proper sentence in Russian, but it's normal, I do this too but with Estonian in my case Though for some reason with Masha it happens less often these days compared to ~4 years ago. But her accent has always been fine.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:05 PM   #42
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:02 AM   #43
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I can't bring myself to watch the Sharapova v Hsieh highlights. Hsieh seriously has no footwork, 10x worse than Robson, yet people praise her for her unique game.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #44

Sharapova vs Cadantu 2012 Roland Garros Highlights - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs2...ights-hd_sport
I'll upload the other six matches slowly and in order of 1st round to the final soon on dailymotion. Enjoy for the time being
Q. Thai girl.
Q. Tanasugarn.

Last edited by aussiesharapova : Jul 10th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #45
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

nice tribute to Maria
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote