Dani NAKED! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:27 AM   #16
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of
Re: Dani NAKED!

The more WTA players get naked the better.
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:48 AM   #17
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post
Hmmm. I love Dani and I think she's a very pretty girl, but she seems like an odd choice for the body issue considering her past anorexia issues. Or perhaps that's why they chose her? It will be interesting to see if they address that in any way.
Or perhaps $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:09 AM   #18
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty-fifty View Post
The more WTA players get naked the better.
I mostly agree..... but there are a few I don't really want to see naked

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:37 AM   #19
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:39 AM   #20
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post
Hmmm. I love Dani and I think she's a very pretty girl, but she seems like an odd choice for the body issue considering her past anorexia issues. Or perhaps that's why they chose her? It will be interesting to see if they address that in any way.
The body is getting better all the time, pity about the face
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:40 AM   #21
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM   #22
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #23
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post

*Early Leak*

looooool
Id like to see it though

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #24
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:53 PM   #25
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

she should rather care for her tennis results which suck lately

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:02 PM   #26
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Go for it gurl.

Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:18 PM   #27
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
she should rather care for her tennis results which suck lately
she's only just back from an injured foot
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:38 PM   #28
country flag Galina's Scowl

Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light Galina's Scowl is a glorious beacon of light

I imagine her completely shaved...
Galina's Scowl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:42 PM   #29
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

Msy penis is ready and waiting....
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 09:54 PM   #30
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galina's Scowl View Post
I imagine her completely shaved...
You mean like Britney Spears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote