Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #1471
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

i think it's bullshit, she said she will always play for italy like 2 days ago

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #1472
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

yeah, it is garbage....

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #1473
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

PAW Titles :

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #1474
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Another new fan here first time watching Camila and she's a breath of fresh air. Such a wonderful attitude, especially considering the way some of the other girls her age (some older) behave on the courts. She's all about her tennis, I really appreciate it. Best of luck against Aga
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #1475
country flag Gasquetrules

Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all

Great day. Gasquet takes down Almagro 3,4 & 4. Camila comes through against Petrova despite being underdog by odds makers. But I said a few days ago she should beat Tatishvili and Petrova after the big win over Pennetta.

But I am so pissed with the TV coverage. I set my DVR to record the channel that Camila was set to play on, and after the Malise - Verdasco match they switched coverage to another court to give us a doubles match with Christian McHale playing in it. She lost today in singles (like anybody cares) and then they switch to her doubles match! I missed the entire first set of the Camila-Petrova match. They didn't pick up the match until 1-2 in the second set.

I'm so happy for Camila. Of course, this means she will never come to Rock Hill, South Carolina again, or to Raleigh North Carolina again. There I got to watch her play up close and cheer for her and talk to her and her dad after matches... and just see her standing around. I knew this girl had the talent and the game and the looks to be a big star after watching her play at age 18. And now it's finally going to happen for her. Fantastic. What else can you say.

And her play today was spectacular. I wish I could have seen the first set. I looked at her match stats and she was serving great and putting a beat down on Petrova early in the match. And what a comeback in the second set. But it doesn't surprise me. I watched her do the same thing to come from behind, fighting off two match points against her in a second-set tiebreaker against Alexa Glatch and then go on and crush Glatch in the third set. And one saved match point was won with a low volley off a great drive from Glatch. Fearless tennis.

I think she has a real chance to beat Radwanska. Camila is ripping her shots, playing short points. If Agna hits anything short or without a lot of pace, Camila will punish it. And Camila is so fast about the court that I don't think a finesse game will work to well against her on grass. On clay I would say Camila could not beat Agna, but on grass it is possible.
Gasquetrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #1476
country flag Gasquetrules

Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all

BTW, I checked out the match stats Camila had in her win over Tatishvili. Talk about a total beat down! Her stats were unreal for that match.
Gasquetrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #1477
country flag Madoka

this is the entire match if someone missed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BpHe...ature=youtu.be

PAW Titles :

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #1478
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

^ OMFG
i can have an orgasm everyday now
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #1479
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.sky.it/sport/altri-spor...TzTkk.facebook

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:22 AM   #1480
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Too bad I can't view this from the US, according to the error message.
majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:48 AM   #1481
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

GOATmila/Aga will be second on Court 2 on Monday
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 04:32 AM   #1482
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Too bad I can't view this from the US, according to the error message.
Same here in Belgium : Only people from Italy can watch it ! Btw : I think she's a very cute girl but I'd like to watch her play 'till I can become a fan or something like that...

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1483
country flag Madoka

i hope someone showed her a match between azarenka and radwanksa... :/

PAW Titles :

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1484
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Grrr I won't be in to watch the match. Will probably have to watch the replay later. But apparently it's going to rain so maybe it will be delayed and I can watch it.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:33 AM   #1485
country flag Madoka

does anybody see an upset ?

PAW Titles :