The Live Scoring Thread - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #2461
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

3-1

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #2462
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

WOW, she is on a roll
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #2463
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

4-1
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #2464
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

4-1
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2465
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for waking up, Sabine.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2466
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Das hört sich so an als ob Stephens keinen Ball sauber trifft

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2467
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

5-2 that was closer as it looked and very important, now break please one more time
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2468
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Auf geht's! So proud. Horrible second set but happy she managed to get it together in the 3rd.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2469
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Sabine will win 3set easy
I need that Time mashine of yours

Well done Bine, now Sharapova, we will see if she can put up a bit of a challenge again.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2470
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Auf Gehts!!! Sharapova Here We Come!
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2471
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
I need that Time mashine of yours

Well done Bine, now Sharapova, we will see if she can put up a bit of a challenge again.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #2472
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #2473
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yasss

I wasn't able to watch it, but happy she came throught

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Petra Martic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Kristina Mladenovic * Annika Beck
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #2474
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Yasss

Doesn't get your smiley'ing in your posts all the last days when Sabine wins matches

Have you got an allergy? Or why sobbing around!?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2475
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

Doesn't get your smiley'ing in your posts all the last days when Sabine wins matches

Have you got an allergy? Or why sobbing around!?
Nooo, not at all. I just have a work now and I don't have any chnce to see her matches. But of course I'm following all scores and cheer her in my mind

And "sobbing" because I'm so happy she find the range to win some matches finally

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Petra Martic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Kristina Mladenovic * Annika Beck
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread