On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #4081
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Don't feel too bad. Given the option of wasting time talking to a bunch of knuckleheads on a tennis forum or actually doing something constructive with your time I think that you made the right decision.
Haha, so that is what you guys call yourself these days? Good to know! Oh man, I am SO much better since the last time I've come on here. I've really bulked up and can hit my forehand and backhand so hard and consistently. I plan on serving and volleying to shock my opponents at the qualies.

Wow what...how did she get to the net...? BANG!

But, yeah, I've missed talking to you guys though!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #4082
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Just chilling & waiting to see our very own Nat in the MD on the USO...

Good luck with those qualies...
Aww thank you!! I will do my very best! I am going in it to win it, baby!

Thanks!

P.S.
What does MD stand for? (Nat.... )

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #4083
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Aww thank you!! I will do my very best! I am going in it to win it, baby!

Thanks!

P.S.
What does MD stand for? (Nat.... )
Main Draw...
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #4084
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh man, I am SO much better since the last time I've come on here. I've really bulked up and can hit my forehand and backhand so hard and consistently.
Not those never ending legs i hope

Seriously, when are they going to work out how to host tennis videos online in the USA? Your fans here are impatient for a fix of your game...
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #4085
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Here's hoping Caro can give the Danes something to be happy about in the coming weeks, yesterday was no good day for Danish sports fans.

Met lots of disappointed Danes yesterday afternoon, too bad Allan McNish threw away what would have been Tom K's ninth Le Mans triumph. Looked like Tom was very eager to prove himself against the younger crews, I`ve rarely seen him drive this aggressive and even reckless at times.

And then there was the football match, I actually hoped Denmark would win but no...too bad
Yeah, LeMans was ... it was just so unfair , Tom's night stint was amaze. *curses the scot* ...

As for footie, well, I'd like to start with some Bendtner bashing, but then Leif is gonna come after me again. So .. I shall only say this once: Only one playing among all 16 teams was stupid enough to agree to earn a little extra with some pirate advertising.

Spain - Germany final. Germany wins.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #4086
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Yeah, LeMans was ... it was just so unfair , Tom's night stint was amaze. *curses the scot* ...

As for footie, well, I'd like to start with some Bendtner bashing, but then Leif is gonna come after me again. So .. I shall only say this once: Only one playing among all 16 teams was stupid enough to agree to earn a little extra with some pirate advertising.

Spain - Germany final. Germany wins.
Bendtner played really well... We need a better midfield soonest though... Kvist isn't the man yet. As for undies, what in they had had Calvin Klein written on them? Nothing wrong with sticking it to the man if the man is Plattini and his accountants.

McNish
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #4087
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Alan has gotten worriyngly accident-prone in the last 16 months. You can tell the veterans were feeling the heat from the younger crews and with this being Capello's last Le Mans, I guess Alan wanted it just a bit too much.

Stupid move all around, Porsche curves aint the spot for such a risky lapping maneuver, and certainly not with less than three hours on the clock.

Interestingly, Tom had an offer from Toyota but declined (I guess it's okay to reveal that since he basically hinted at it in the Danish press anyways). Too bad, TMG is an excellent bunch of guys and I'm sure he could have helped them tremendously but I guess he feels he's too old for a change of scenery

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #4088
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow hey guys!! It's been decades :O Hahaha, goodness. I need to learn how to use a computer again! How are all of you?!
I've just been training everyday and bring good news. I am playing in the US Open Qualies this Saturday in Mason. I will be playing where the Cincy Open takes place. Awesome courts! I also have a summer job as a tennis assistant. I teach little kids to adults and it's a blast. A bit more tiring than actually playing but it's so much fun.

Anyway, I will make a mental note to come in here more often to chat with you guys; especially with all this great grass-court tennis on TV - thank goodness!

Ta ta
Saw this post in my email inbox a couple hours ago but was too pre-occupied with some other stuff.It truly IS nice to have such a pleasant soul back on board,and good luck to you in your development as a player

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #4089
gdmirou

gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow hey guys!! It's been decades :O Hahaha, goodness. I need to learn how to use a computer again! How are all of you?!
I've just been training everyday and bring good news. I am playing in the US Open Qualies this Saturday in Mason. I will be playing where the Cincy Open takes place. Awesome courts! I also have a summer job as a tennis assistant. I teach little kids to adults and it's a blast. A bit more tiring than actually playing but it's so much fun.

Anyway, I will make a mental note to come in here more often to chat with you guys; especially with all this great grass-court tennis on TV - thank goodness!

Ta ta
Welcome back! Nice to see you posting again!
gdmirou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #4090
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

In today's last game Caro landed three 2nd serves and won all those points. She also landed five 1st serves and lost all those points.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #4091
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
In today's last game Caro landed three 2nd serves and won all those points. She also landed five 1st serves and lost all those points.
indeed. Serve was a mixed bag today...
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #4092
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately,the supposed jinx from playing a grass tune-up didn't seem to affect Paszek much today,did it?(sigh...)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #4093
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Italy in the final ... who'd thought (not me) ... but they were the better team on the night.

British commentators with all their statistics are one of my pet peeves. No other country is so obsessed with statistics. .. 'Uh back in 1970, Germany won all their group games to then lose to Italy in the SF. Could this be an omen for tonight's game' ... to then go on and on and on about other matches played 30, 40, 50 years ago

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #4094
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The match was lost for Germany the moment Löw decided on his starting lineup. Taking out the players who were brilliant against Greece (Reus, Schürle) and replacing them with struggling players like Kroos & Podolski killed the match before it even started.

It was obvious that Reus was the best of the German side the moment he came on in the second half. As long as Bayern players get special treatment, this team will not win any titles. All of Bayern's supposedly top players sucked today, Gomez had exactly 0 chances, Schweinsteiger was too bad to even put it into words.

The match could have easily ended 5-0, 2-1 is a flattering result.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #4095
country flag Burisleif

Storming performance by Rosol under roof and lights to nock out Rafa in 5...
Closed Thread