VIDEO: Sprem - Williams 2004 Berlin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1
country flag dancer89

dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice
VIDEO: Sprem - Williams 2004 Berlin

I`m looking for match Sprem - Williams (Berlin 2004). I found this match, but it was in "megaupload", which is blocked by USA goverment. Do you have this match?
I`m sorry for my english

Thank you!
dancer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #2
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of
Re: VIDEO: Sprem - Williams 2004 Berlin

Me2 ...its not possible to find it ! Also Venus - Sprem from Wimbledon ...

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #3
country flag dancer89

dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice dancer89 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=231731

Look at this. This mean, a lot of people have this match on computer. Maybe sameone upload that?
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #4
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post

That Berlin match however was FEARLESS hitting. Actually I've been thinking about that match in the past and how Venus managed serve the match out after having twisted her ankle on that wet clay court before
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #5
country flag dancer89

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post

That Berlin match however was FEARLESS hitting. Actually I've been thinking about that match in the past and how Venus managed serve the match out after having twisted her ankle on that wet clay court before
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v14255205a...4+second+round

Match in Zurich - Highlights
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #6
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Re-uploading this match now.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #7
country flag angelabarnes38

angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great clip. Thanks for sharing.
angelabarnes38 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #8
country flag donnievoks

donnievoks is an unknown quantity at this point

It was thrilling, Female MMA Fighters are same as the thrill quotient of video.
donnievoks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #9
country flag dancer89

Maybe It will be stupid questions, but where I find this match? In Youtube? or Do you have a full match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabarnes38 View Post
This is a great clip. Thanks for sharing.