Arantxa Rus - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #4006
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

F... Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!
And aran still very calm and placid after winning against the 5th player in the world

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #4007
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Cute interview She's so happy
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4008
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
F... Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!
And aran still very calm and placid after winning against the 5th player in the world
Not a very emotional girl or at least she doesn't show it
But during the interview you could tell how happy she was
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #4009
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Cute interview She's so happy
Didn't see it
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #4010
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
Didn't see it
It was on television (Dutch sport1 channel).

She was smiling and saying she really enjoyed playing on a big court here as she had never done that here at Wimbledon.
Also that she is really happy with this win, especially as she never won a MD match here.

Also said she tried to stay calm after losing those 2 MP, one with the long rally. And she was telling herself that she had to BELIEVE
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #4011
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

BELIEVE
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #4012
country flag Sasja

Glad she could finish it, because it's raining now and that break wouldn't have been good.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4013
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Have been considering whether to root for her or not for quite a long time, but now I'm undoubtedly in!
What a play against Sammy!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4014
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Have been considering whether to root for her or not for quite a long time, but now I'm undoubtedly in!
What a play against Sammy!

Good choice

Welcome
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #4015
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

So my jinx didn't work

Wow, she is a GS-GOAT

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #4016
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Aran is such a cutie
I'm so glad for her win right now.

Next is Peng or Morita
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4017
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Peaking at grandslams ALL THE TIME

Her interview was onstream too.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #4018
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Wow, she is a GS-GOAT
Indeed

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #4019
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
An R4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
I'll more than happy if she just wins 1 match here
But I doubt that will happen.

So far her W/L at Wimbledon is 1-3
Defeated Olivia Sanchez and lost to Hridinova, Chang, Lee-Waters

Grass is just not her surface
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krajíčková View Post

She's playing Doi, who's good on grass. Will be hard for Aran to reach R2
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #4020
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic win for Aran
Sam is awful on grass, but it's not Aran's best surface either. Really was surprised with how she played, especially in the 3rd set.
Goatrantxa