Pictures of Sabine - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2146
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Wimbledon 2012 • First Round Match

Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #2147
country flag Winfield

Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
[center]

I don't know if it's just me, but don't all German players have MASSIVE thighs? Angelique Kerber is another example. I think it's because they're kind of short in height (and they train hard, obviously).
Winfield is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #2148
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
I don't know if it's just me, but don't all German players have MASSIVE thighs? Angelique Kerber is another example. I think it's because they're kind of short in height (and they train hard, obviously).

I think it's only you cause german tennis players look as different as people all around the world

It' s a question of constitiution ( genetically determined) and training but first of all the first one in professional sport (where evrybody who wants to be successful trains hard!)

Mona Barthel and Julia Görges are german tennis players, too!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #2149
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Large, strong thighs help a player generate more power and in Bine's case, very appealing to the eye too

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #2150
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

https://twitter.com/TennisNewsViews/...large?tw_p=twt
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #2151
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

practice session picked of twitter - some pics of her autograph session at wimbledon today available?
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #2152
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

2012 Wimbledon R1 Lisicki vs Martic Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJoBzmGYG4
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #2153
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
LOL, they aren't short at all, and they both have polish roots

seriously, as if it would have anything to to with the country they are from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Large, strong thighs help a player generate more power and in Bine's case, very appealing to the eye too

Indeed
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #2154
country flag fhcpig

Last edited by fhcpig : Jun 27th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #2155
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

awsome to see that smile again
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #2156
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
awsome to see that smile again
the fighter is back!
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #2157
country flag maturedgirl

I read about an interview Wimbledon/BBC made with Lisicki after her todays match but it's not available for "my region" (germany)

Anybody there who could post it in here?
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #2158
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

It's not available to watch, because it was live, can't find it under Videos
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #2159
country flag fhcpig

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2160
country flag maturedgirl