Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #871
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
Love the little smile when she finally decides to smash it. She should have done it earlier.
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #872
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

An interview of Vika in Minsk, Belarus June 2012 (open tennis class with kids)
Bad quality and only in russian, but her smile.. (and no sign for a cut-off hairdo )
2:50 (About the loss of the #1 positon:!"Thats life,ok now i'm #2, shit happens,but there's still the oportunity to become #1 so it doesn't bother me at all, it is an incentive for me to continue working!"
Sorry for mistakes..

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #873
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bad quality and only in russian, but her smile.. (and no sign for a cut-off hairdo )
2:50 (About the loss of the #1 positon:!"Thats life,ok now i'm #2, shit happens,but there's still the oportunity to become #1 so it doesn't bother me at all, it is an incentive for me to continue working!"
Sorry for mistakes..

Umm, her hair is like half the length it used to be?? Looks a lot shorter anyway.
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #874
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Okay, shorter indeed.But i meant i'm glad that it's not complete cut-off(shorter than now), wherefore i was worried about.
We should wait for more photos/ videos and with the hair open to be clear..
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #875
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry for mistakes..

0:15 Oi!
What is the question at 3:20 when she makes a funny face?
So she likes Spain in the Euros? She mentions something about Russia and Ukraine as well.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #876
country flag VIK!

^ 3:12 Q:"Victoria, how could the difficult 1st matches be explained, you had in the recent past?"
A:"...
uumm

3:20...because actually there are no easy matches in principle,(in such matches..) there are tough opponents, there are some kind of circumstances, it happens that you doesn't appear in your very best form, it's impossible to play ideally everytime, right? Can't give a better explanation, actually there is no proper explanaton, it's just life..and game(tennis) and sport(genaral)!"

3:40 Q:"Vika, another question,it has nothing do to with tennis. Now everyone is cheering for footbal and the Euro championship, maybe you take care about it?"
3:46 A:"We took care, watching it every day, every match."
3:49 Q:"And what team do you support?"
3:51 A:"Actually i'm cheering for spain."
3:54 Q:"Why?"
3:56 A:" Because Belarus isn't playing!!"
3:57 Q:"Understandable, but why do you have chosen spain from all the countries?
3:59 A:"Actually there are several(teams) that i could cheer for, Ukraine, Russia, but truly i don't know why(spain).But i'm patriotic, i would support Belarus, of course!"
4:10 Q:"And during the OG, will you cheer for the belarusian football team?
4:13 A:"Of course, i will cheer for all belarusian athlets during the OG!"

...Note for OG football competition schedule:Belarus has got a real chance to become the runner-up for group C (Belarus/New Zealand/Brazil/Egypt) to face the winner of group D (Spain /Japan/Honduras/Morocco) in the Quarters..
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #877
country flag VIK!

Another video from the open tennis class in Minsk, Belarus (mostly On-court), HD available

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 01:58 AM   #878
country flag VIK!

A (really) short Vid/Interwiew with Vika from:
Pre-Wimbeldon Players Party, London SW19, England 21.06.2012

http://video.plasa.msn.com/watch/video/azarenka-excited-ahead-of-wimbledon/2h3l4a0sn?cpkey=7dd96c51-a97d-4dce-88a5-1ddafb71f773||||
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #879
country flag VIK!

Meet Vika!!

http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/20...vika-azarenka/

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #880
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Fun video

I want to get juiced
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #881
country flag VIK!

Welcome to my (rented) crib!

London, England 24.06.2012
Vika gives us a little peek of her temporary house during Wimbledon.

http://bcove.me/55r73hi2
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #882
country flag Igor_Biscan

Quote:
Welcome to my (rented) crib!

London, England 24.06.2012
Vika gives us a little peek of her temporary house during Wimbledon.

http://bcove.me/55r73hi2
pretending to eat healthy
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #883
country flag VIK!

^Rigth!
A lot of suspicious unopened packaging with healthy stuff..
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #884
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
pretending to eat healthy
Seriously who does she think she's fooling?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #885
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't have a Wilson Juice

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote