Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #2386
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
what a bunch of unpleasant news.Seems like the only thing to be happy about Sveta nowadays is the fact that she's still playing on tour...
Yes, but i wonder how long she will continue playing if she gets results like this. The only hope i have is that she is not interested in the grass season. If you look at her preparation you can't say that she has a very serieus preparation for the grass. Mayby she made a long term plan with her coach for the hard court season. Or she didn't play any tournaments because of a injury, but if that's the case at least she could have more trainingsessions on grass.
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2387
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice

15-40 Come on Sveta break!!
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2388
country flag Yvonne

YES!!! 3-4 on serve again.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2389
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yes,I agree with all that you say,Yvonne,but the thing is we really have no idea about what is going on.If she is injured she's not going to tell it,this is Sveta's style.If she does not care about grass (it can happen and I understand her as it's the most boring season by far),it's still not a good signal,afterall Wimbledon is a GS and she always seems to appear more motivated on GS and if this is not the case anymore,it's indeed not looking bright...
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2390
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

3:5*...
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2391
country flag Yvonne

Okay, I give up. It's unbelievable, but she lost her serve again.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2392
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

hard court season will be clutch...if this will be the same I'm sure we won't see her much longer on tour...

sorry to say that
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #2393
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Jindrich21,well that's what we are all more or less thinking...
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2394
country flag Yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
yes,I agree with all that you say,Yvonne,but the thing is we really have no idea about what is going on.If she is injured she's not going to tell it,this is Sveta's style.If she does not care about grass (it can happen and I understand her as it's the most boring season by far),it's still not a good signal,afterall Wimbledon is a GS and she always seems to appear more motivated on GS and if this is not the case anymore,it's indeed not looking bright...
True, but the fact that she moved back to Spain to train and got a new coach tells us she is not planning to stop on very short-term (i think). She wants her old playing style back that she had when she was training in Spain. The best way to do that is to train like she did in Spain, so in Spain and on clay. Mayby she made the choice to not prepare for the grass season (also because she is not going to the OG), but to invest in the future and make hours on the clay with her new coach to get her old style back. I think it's really interesting to see what's she is going to do after Wimbledon. Is she going to Spain or to Russia?
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2395
country flag Jindrich21

over 2&3...

bloody hell
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2396
country flag Yvonne

And i agree with you all that we have to fear the end of her career when it's also not working well with this coach. .
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2397
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
True, but the fact that she moved back to Spain to train and got a new coach tells us she is not planning to stop on very short-term (i think). She wants her old playing style back that she had when she was training in Spain. The best way to do that is to train like she did in Spain, so in Spain and on clay. Mayby she made the choice to not prepare for the grass season (also because she is not going to the OG), but to invest in the future and make hours on the clay with her new coach to get her old style back. I think it's really interesting to see what's she is going to do after Wimbledon. Is she going to Spain or to Russia?
yes,I know what you mean,that's another possibility.I guess we'll find some answers in her next tournaments.Meanwhile it means again no Sveta for a long time ,another boring tournament and
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2398
country flag Yvonne

Painfull stats: 4 double faults, 14 unforced errors, only 14 winners and only two point won on her second serve.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2399
country flag Jindrich21

fuck it, I must have a drink

I'm so sad and dissapointed
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #2400
country flag Bероника

I can't be disappointed when I never had any expectations in this tournament.Whatever,grass is for cows...and I refuse to sink in negativity.Forget tennis for a while,tomorrow is Sveta's birthday and as I care much more about Sveta the person than Sveta the tennis player,I hope she has a great day.Just focus on next tournaments and forget this.