Are you happy that Kim's retiring? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Are you happy that Kim's retiring?

Yes 4 28.57%
No 7 50.00%
I don't want to think about this now! 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #1
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute
Are you happy that Kim's retiring?

I might be crazy for saying this but I'm kind of glad that Kim's retiring.
Seeing her being constantly injured is just sad and painful.
Also, I will no longer be affected by her losses, eagerly waiting for her matches to start. Also, searching all over the internet to find a livestream.
Sure, tennis won't as interesting without her.
But it wouldn't be as emotionally tiring as well. I guess I'm too old to be that involved in tennis.
What about you?

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you happy that Kim's retiring?

My thoughts exactly. Its sad and annoying as a fan to watch her constantly get injured. We have to accept her body can't take it any more and just be happy we got a good ending because of her comeback. I can't be thankful enough.

Of course it is going to take time to get used to it. I am afraid I might lose interest in tennis as I got a glimpse of it last year(when Kim hardly played) and my other fave is in a slump(who seems dis interested in tennis).
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #3
country flag melly

melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice melly is just really nice
Re: Are you happy that Kim's retiring?

Honestly, I wish she would never leave this beautiful game of tennis, but I don't think that's too realistic. If she feels its time then its time.
I'm going to miss looking forward to seeing her matches. I'm going to miss the joy I get when she wins. I'm going to miss the stress and frustration she puts me under when she is not playing to her full potential.(OK maybe I'm not going to miss that too much ) But most of all I think I am just going to miss watching her play her heart out.
And I agree with you guys. Its sad that she has had so many injuries, but I'm still glad she came back. At this point I'm just going to appreciate every match she plays

Last edited by melly : Jun 26th, 2012 at 10:24 PM.
melly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote