Off to Wimby!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Off to Wimby!!!

Im off to wimby tommorow. Can't wait!! Have a great two weeks everyone and I can assure you this day in 2 weeks we will all be popping those champagne corks again. COME ON MARIA YOU CAN DO IT XXX
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #2
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Off to Wimby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Im off to wimby tommorow. Can't wait!! Have a great two weeks everyone and I can assure you this day in 2 weeks we will all be popping those champagne corks again. COME ON MARIA YOU CAN DO IT XXX
Congratulations! Good luck with you and Maria!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #3
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your trip!

Find a way to post the best thing every day!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:16 PM   #4
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

You're so lucky! I hope you'll see Maria and have a lot of fun!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #5
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

cool...but next time just so you know, you can post it in our offical wimbledon thread instead of opening a new thread every time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #6
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Enjoy your trip!

Find a way to post the best thing every day!
Thanks Guys!! Ive got my camera so will take loads of photos and when i get back i will upload them all for you all to see Love you all loads fellow Masha fans xxxx
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #7
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

What court do you have? I got court 1 on wednesday so hopefull for seeing maria since she is on centre on monday.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #8
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
What court do you have? I got court 1 on wednesday so hopefull for seeing maria since she is on centre on monday.
Ah i was on court 1 Wednesday too. Shame it wasan't concluded till Thursday wasan't it? Also i saw her win on Centre on Monday. So have been very lucky so far!!! Ive got a ticket for Centre for the semi's next Thursday so hopefully will get to see her then too.