Wimbledon 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #1
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Wimbledon 2012

Main draw

Samantha Stosur
Jarmila Gajdosova
Casey Dellacqua
Anastasia Rodionova
Ashleigh Barty (wc)

Qualifying

Olivia Rogowska
Monique Adamczak

Alternates

Isabella Holland - 17 Out

Last edited by Daniel. : Jun 18th, 2012 at 01:03 AM.
Daniel. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #2
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon 2012

Casey & Anastasia a bit lucky to make it in directly as their rankings have been jumping up & down around that 100-110 mark. Anastasia's has just dropped to around 130 I think too.

I kinda hoped Ash would have gotten a MD wildcard but I'll take the qualies wildcard as long as she make the most of it.

Sacha should have entered. Wtf!

I see Konta got a MD wildcard, good luck to her i suppose.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #3
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

You can remove Jelena's name already.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #4
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Adamczak is last one into Qualies after the WC's are taken out of the list. Holland - 19 places out.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #5
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh Mon made it Good luck!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #6
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Jones out?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #7
country flag Daniel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Why is Jones out?
She didn't enter.
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #8
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I kinda hoped Ash would have gotten a MD wildcard but I'll take the qualies wildcard as long as she make the most of it.
I think It will actually be better for her because in Q she can actually try and have a shot of beating someone there instead of getting a MDWC and getting Kvitova R1.

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #9
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Ash in qualies, maybe she can reproduce the awesome run that Jelena had that year as a qualifier when she smashed Hingis 6-2 6-0 in the opening round
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #10
country flag Daniel.

Updated: Barty maindraw wildcard!
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #11
country flag Kəv.

^ Should have really just stuck with the Q WC.

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #12
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ Should have really just stuck with the Q WC.
I would have liked to see her go through quallies but she played alot of tennis last week winning singles and doubles so at least this will give her time to rest.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #13
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

i would rather Ash still having a QWC too, but i agree that she would be pretty tired from singles and doubles last week.

anyways the qualifying draw is out!

Monique Adamczak v [20] Yvonne Meusburger
[10] Olivia Rogowska v Sharon Fichman
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #14
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, just two players
Anyway, hopefully Monique can get through. Yvonne on grass shouldn't be too hard to beat?

As for Liv, well it's a GS qualy match so I expect her to lose in two tight sets.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #15
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Gosh, just two players
Anyway, hopefully Monique can get through. Yvonne on grass shouldn't be too hard to beat?

As for Liv, well it's a GS qualy match so I expect her to lose in two tight sets.
I agree with you. I am expecting Monique to have a win and Olivia to lose in straight sets
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote