** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #4366
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

From Maria's facebook

Quote:
I have finally had a chance to settle in and share some fun things my sponsors did for my victory. During the livestream of the final, Nike Tennis started with a blank canvas, 3 artists and hundreds of paint spray bottles and created this amazing image in just a few hours. All done in a warehouse in Amsterdam....many thanks for such a unique picture!

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #4367
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

^ I love this picture.

Pam Shriver, a former Wimbledon semi-finalist, gives her assessment of the contenders for this year’s women’s title at the All England Club. Shriver's analysis of Maria Sharapova:
Quote:
I’ve been wrong before with Sharapova, but I think she’s going to have to raise her level to win Wimbledon. Unless you’re a dominant player, it’s exhausting winning grand slams. Winning two slams in a row is always difficult, but it’s never harder when those two are the French Open and Wimbledon. The women’s game is so unpredictable at the moment, with no player dominating. While it’s possible that Sharapova could follow her win in Paris by winning Wimbledon as well, I think she’s going to have to really raise her level to do that. So I think the period of unpredictability is going to carry on. I wouldn’t say that I’m amazed that Sharapova has got back to No 1 in the world, because of her mental and emotional strength. A couple of years ago, people thought that she would never win another grand slam, and she’s gone a lot of problems with her serve, with yips and double-faults.

Not that anybody should really care about what Shriver has to say.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #4368
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria's RG final is the Eurosport’s best since 1994:

Julien Carrasco ‏@JandCom
RT @Eurosport #RG12 final Sharapova vs Errani watched by av. live audience of 1.9M #Eurosport’s best French Open women's Final since 1994
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #4369
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
^ I love this picture.

Pam Shriver, a former Wimbledon semi-finalist, gives her assessment of the contenders for this year’s women’s title at the All England Club. Shriver's analysis of Maria Sharapova:

Not that anybody should really care about what Shriver has to say.
Ya...I live in the US so the only network I can get to watch Wimbledon in the early rounds is ESPN2..cant get eurosport etc..I like Mary Jo but for the most part the rest don't know what they're talking about half the time..Besides Shriver's the one that said she'd never win another slam so..

Last edited by stegall : Jun 16th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #4370
country flag princessmasha

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

The tennis Event in olympics starts just a day after the opening ceremony. I doubt whether its a good thing for her shoulder to carry the flag :/
princessmasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4371
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the flag is heavy at all
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4372
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

exactly.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #4373

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

i was obviously not talking about it being heavy ,Sorry. But the ceremony is quite long tbh.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #4374
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only concerned about the ceremony's finish time relative to when she's due on court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
Ya...I live in the US so the only network I can get to watch Wimbledon in the early rounds is ESPN2..cant get eurosport etc..I like Mary Jo but for the most part the rest don't know what they're talking about half the time..Besides Shriver's the one that said she'd never win another slam so..
Pam just seems like a negative and pessimistic person in general so I never took her doomsdaying about Maria seriously. She's a glass half empty now, but it'll be empty soon and then we'll all die of thirst kind of girl.

Last edited by pokey camp : Jun 16th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #4375

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey camp View Post
I'm only concerned about the ceremony's finish time relative to when she's due on court.

Pam just seems like a negative and pessimistic person in general so I never took her doomsdaying about Maria seriously. She's a glass half empty now, but it'll empty soon and then we'll all die of thirst kind of girl.
THis.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #4376
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Umm, Maria will only have to lift the flag when Team Russia has to march I guess, so shouldn't be a problem.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #4377
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

From Maria's facebook:

Quote:
Here is another fun thing my sponsor evian did for my win. Look what the live young baby is doing on the t-shirt!! The morning I woke up after the win...or better said, the moment I realized I can't force myself to sleep anymore...this image was under my front door with a nice message from the evian team.

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #4378
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

I don't care about Pam Shriver as she was not making any points in that whole passage. Either say yes or no she thinks she can win Wimbledon
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #4379
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God Pam didn't pick her to win, a R2 shock would have been certain had she. Opening ceremony is on July 27, OG Tennis starts the following day. Although Masha's first match may be on the 29th. Considering the tennis playing flag bearers are all Wimbledon Champions (well the important ones) they could well convince the AELTC to give them the 29th. Either way I'm sure the ceremony won't be that harmful, she'll practice just as hard as she always does and make the ceremony in the evening. I don't think the ceremony will last to the small hours of the morning either so all should be well.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #4380
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Thank God Pam didn't pick her to win, a R2 shock would have been certain had she. Opening ceremony is on July 27, OG Tennis starts the following day. Although Masha's first match may be on the 29th. Considering the tennis playing flag bearers are all Wimbledon Champions (well the important ones) they could well convince the AELTC to give them the 29th. Either way I'm sure the ceremony won't be that harmful, she'll practice just as hard as she always does and make the ceremony in the evening. I don't think the ceremony will last to the small hours of the morning either so all should be well.
We know this is a big deal for Maria because to be part of Olympic Games has always been her goal since she was a little girl in Russia, and to be a Russian flagbearer no less.

There is little that Maria hasn't already accomplished in her young life, there is nothing more fulfilling for her than to live out her dreams.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread