Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 265 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #3961
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

I really was convinced she was winning this ever since Stuttgart. I just couldn't picture anyone else holding up the trophy. I just knew that Stuttgart match against Azarenka would've finally given her the belief that her game was good enough to win Grand Slams on merit, rather than relying on her mental strength like she had at the Slams in the 12 months before. Even when the draw came out, I felt like people were MASSIVELY overrating Serena (and as much as I dislike her, I'm generally a realist when it comes to her - Serena was my pick at the last USO and AO), I wasn't sure she'd even make it through to the QFs and thought Maria would beat her there even if she did. It was the first time since the surgery that Maria had been my actual pick for a Slam (rather than a hope) since the surgery, I think (actually I think I might've orginally gone with her at the US Open 2010, but switched after her horrible first match against Gajdosova there).

Last edited by dsanders06 : Jun 16th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #3962
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Part of me thought this was her time, part of me thought she would blow it. After seeing the way she played in Stuttgart I knew she COULD win it, I just wasn't sure she herself knew it yet.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #3963
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
Part of me thought this was her time, part of me thought she would blow it. After seeing the way she played in Stuttgart I knew she COULD win it, I just wasn't sure she herself knew it yet.
This.

I can never be sure that Maria's going to win anything because of well...these past four years.

Except if she's playing Cadantu (I still remember dsanders flipping shit at the thought of Maria playing her )
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #3964
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
This.

I can never be sure that Maria's going to win anything because of well...these past four years.

Except if she's playing Cadantu (I still remember dsanders flipping shit at the thought of Maria playing her )

I didn't think she'd lose! Just that it might've been a 3set shitfest if Maria came out super-tense like she does in 1st rounds of slams sometimes

Anyway, what happened later that same day should've taught us never to take any top players winning 1st rounds at Slams for granted ever again!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #3965
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

I didn't think she'd lose! Just that it might've been a 3set shitfest if Maria came out super-tense like she does in 1st rounds of slams sometimes

Anyway, what happened later that same day should've taught us never to take any top players winning 1st rounds at Slams for granted ever again!
That doesn't make what I said any less true
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #3966
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

lol I was actually really optimistic about the clay season... said to a friend that she was gunna win stuttgart or rome and rg and she laughed at me. but obviously I got the last laugh cause I'm fabulous.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #3967
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
lol I was actually really optimistic about the clay season... said to a friend that she was gunna win stuttgart or rome and rg and she laughed at me. but obviously I got the last laugh cause I'm fabulous.
But you were wrong...

STUTTGART AND ROME BITCHES AND RG

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #3968
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
But you were wrong...

STUTTGART AND ROME BITCHES AND RG
hahaha CLOSE ENOUGH
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #3969
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

SO effing proud

I cried during the ceremony, BEST GS evaaaah
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #3970
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

this is one of the best thread in siberian siren! i dont wanna leave this thread

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #3971
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:

ZOMG IT WASN'T A DREAM
It's really quite pathetic how much I enjoy loading up her Wiki to look at this

That block of horrible, unsightly blue between 2007 and 2011 though She'd better make it more colourful over the next few years.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #3972
country flag Craig.
My girl

Quote:

That block of horrible, unsightly blue between 2007 and 2011 though She'd better make it more colourful over the next few years.
US Open fucking everything up every year
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3973
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:

She will.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #3974
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to put some green and pink in the lower part of that table.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #3975
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It's time to put some green and pink in the lower part of that table.
Green is the preferred color.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote