Anett Kontaveit - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #886
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Donna just made another post, a few minutes ago: "I've been spending a relaxing afternoon in Padova following this morning's practice. It's a lovely place that's rich in culture but also great for shopping... Tomorrow I play my second round match vs Anna-Lena Friedsam from Germany who is currently ranked 332 in the world." And added a photo with herself It's not such a great effort to write 2 sentences about your activities and the opponents you're facing. How much that takes, 2 minutes? I don't know if a player can attract sponsors via facebook , but it's definitely a good and easy way to get a bigger fanbase earlier in his/her career. And, after all, this way you prove your fans that you actually give a damn about them.
It can attract sponsors as the sponsors realise that you have a big fanbase and that many people follow you. It also makes the fans like the player more IMO

And I am verrrryyy interested about Anett's life

I was thinking that instead of Bastad Anett could play 50K Donetsk. It is always a very weak tournament and she could win it IMO (didn't Stanciute win it last year???)
If she did, she would collect 70 Points, putting her ranking in the Top 310
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #887
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett still hasn't entered any pro tournaments
Maybe she's waiting for Bastad???
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #888
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Anett still hasn't entered any pro tournaments
Maybe she's waiting for Bastad???
Junior Wimbledon ends on the 8th of July. No entry lists for the ITF tournaments are out for the following week. Also I'd assume she takes at least a week off after Wimbledon after playing 2 weeks in a row.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #889
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Junior Wimbledon ends on the 8th of July. No entry lists for the ITF tournaments are out for the following week. Also I'd assume she takes at least a week off after Wimbledon after playing 2 weeks in a row.
Got my weeks mixed up
She can't play that week
SO she will probably take a week off and play Bastad. I really hope she plays Baku as the field will be sooooo weak as not only will no on want to play but many can't because of Olympics. Those who want to play tournaments during Olympics will play in America

IMO, she could make Quarters or Semis, no joke, with a good draw and if she adjusts to the hardcourts from the clay

BTW, why did no one mention Anett's first 10K win in this thread???

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #890
country flag chingching

Some pics from Anett's Facebook:

She looks really nice
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #891
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Nice pics. Looks like she graduated, good girl! But...where is the diploma?
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #892
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Anett looks much shorter there but they are nice

I swear I have heard the name Audentes before
Audentes is one of Tere's tennis halls

BTW, Anett apparently is not entered into Bastad
I hope she tries some WTA's but she is running out of time
Still, it's good she has 7 tournaments left
But she has to get some points before Tampere and Savitaipale come off

This is the image for BlueTrees. I am sure Meelis can find the actual source for you

Could Anett get a WC to US Open qualies because she won Orange Bowl???

Last edited by chingching : Jun 22nd, 2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #893
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I think USA has too many their own players to spread the wild cards as Wimbledon does.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:50 AM   #894
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I think USA has too many their own players to spread the wild cards as Wimbledon does.
That's a shame
She could do really well, even qualify given the players who qualified at Wimbledon
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #895
country flag chingching

This is Anett's draw for Roehampton

(1)Taylor Townsend (USA) v Elke Lemmens (BEL)
Ipek Soylu (TUR) v Ching-Wen Hsu (TPE)
(Q)Nigina Abduraimova (UZB) v (wc)Harriet Dart (GBR)
(15)Laura Pigossi (BRA) v Marcela Zacarias (MEX)

(10)Francoise Abanda (CAN) v Maria Constanza de las Mercedes Vega (ARG)
(Q)Ayaka Okuno (JPN) v Olga Doroshina (RUS)
Jennifer Brady (USA) v (LL)Storm Sanders (AUS)
(6)Anett Kontaveit (EST) v (wc)Sarah Beth Askew (GBR)

(3)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) v Montserrat Gonzalez (PAR)
Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) v (Q)Camilla Rosatello (ITA)
(wc)Georgina Sellyn (GBR) v (Q)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD)
(13)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) v Mayar Sherif (EGY)

(9)Daria Gavrilova (RUS) v (Q)Yuriko Miyazaki (JPN)
(wc)Eden Silva (GBR) v Viktoriya Lushkova (UKR)
Adrijana Lekaj (CRO) v Carol Zhao (CAN)
(5)Chalena Scholl (USA) v (Q)Klaartje Liebens (BEL)

(7)Indy de Vroome (NED) v (LL)Danielle Konotoptseva (GBR)
Jelena Ostapenko (LAT) v Varvara Flink (RUS)
Rebecca Peterson (SWE) v (wc)Lana Rush (GBR)
(12)Belinda Bencic (SUI) v Iva Mekovec (CRO)

(16)Sabina Sharipova (UZB) v (wc)Katie Boulter (GBR)
Victoria Bosio (ARG) v Oleksandra Korashvili (UKR)
Kathinka von Deichmann (LIE) v Erin Routliffe (CAN)
(4)Sachia Vickery (USA) v Aldila Sutjiadi (INA)

(8)Alexandra Kiick (USA) v Elena Maltseva (RUS)
(wc)Katy Dunne (GBR) v (LL)Hikari Yamamoto (JPN)
Emily Fanning (NZL) v Valeria Patiuk (ISR)
(11)Maria Ines Deheza (BOL) v Petra Uberalova (SVK)

(14)Beatriz Haddad Maia (BRA) v Elise Mertens (BEL)
Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) v Kyle McPhillips (USA)
(wc)Pippa Horn (GBR) v (Q)Naiktha Bains (AUS)
(2)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) v Barbora Krejcikova (CZE)

Quite a nice draw actually, as she should easily defend her 3rd round points. The winner of Her/Abanda and Townseond will make the final

I think she will be better against Taylor on grass than on hard and I think she has a genuine shot at the title
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #896
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

quarterfinal looks on the horizon
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #897
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

One of the easiest sections of the draw for sure.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #898
country flag muusa

(6)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. (wc)Sarah Beth Askew (GBR) 64 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She needs to finally beat Townsend.
I wouldn't bet my money on Townsend reaching that far actually but yeah, should that happen, it would be quite lame to be beaten 3rd time in a row.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #899
country flag chingching

Next she has Storm Sanders
A 3rd Round is right in front of her

BTW, thanks to Dos Santos, here is Anett's full match against MJMS in Fed Cup:
http://files.mail.ru/SERU9Q

Last edited by chingching : Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #900
country flag muusa

(LL)Storm Sanders (AUS) d. (6)Anett Kontaveit (EST) 26 62 61