Eva Asderaki - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #1111
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice
Re: Eva Asderaki

Is Eva in Birmingham this week? I saw mariana there and I thought I saw Lynn welsh? But she has retired no?
LoveAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1112
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAll View Post
Is Eva in Birmingham this week? I saw mariana there and I thought I saw Lynn welsh? But she has retired no?
No Eva is off this week - she may be at Wimbledon qualis though. Mariana must be the senior offical at Birmingham. Lynn Welch retired at the end of last year.

Think Fiona Edwards and Lucy Grant are at Birmingham too
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #1113
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice

To be honest I thought I heard Lynn but didn't see her and I'm
Sure I heard people talking about her being back
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1114
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAll View Post
To be honest I thought I heard Lynn but didn't see her and I'm
Sure I heard people talking about her being back
I'll check it out for you. But I am sure she has retired
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #1115
country flag footygirl

As far as I am aware the gold badge holders are as follows for female umpires

Mariana Alves (Por)
Eva Asderaki (Gre)
Marija Cicak (Cro)
Kerrilyn Cramer(Aus)
Louise Engzell (Swe)
Alison Lang (Eng)

Silver badge holders

Fiona Edwards (Eng)
Lucy Grant (Sco)
Julia Minori-Kjeidler (Nor)
Raffaella Serri (Ita)
Paola Vieri (Bra)
Tamara Vrhovec (Cro)
Leeanne White (Aus)
Juan Zhang (Chi)

Last edited by footygirl : Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #1116
country flag fizah_91

fizah_91 is an unknown quantity at this point

how all of u know Eva's schedule?im wondering here...
fizah_91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #1117
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizah_91 View Post
how all of u know Eva's schedule?im wondering here...
She rarely does a grass event and has done Wimbly Q for the past few years.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #1118
country flag LoveAll

Eva always does Wimby q's as she lives in London I believe.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #1119
country flag LoveAll

Nice Photo of Eva from the Fed Cup in Stuttgart earlier this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg UmpsFedCup.jpeg (106.8 KB, 19 views)
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #1120
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

is that her doing Maria's match on CC? good to see Wimbledon giving her a prestige match, vote of confidence after the fuss at RG.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1121
country flag LoveAll

Asked about the hindrance rule, which is already on the books, Allaster said it was too prone to subjectivity.
"What is too loud?" she said. "What is too long? We need to give the official an objective measurement tool. Can you imagine on a critical point an umpire going, 'Oh, I thought you were too loud.' You have to take all of that out of the equation. It's not fair to athletes, the chair or the sport."
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #1122
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
is that her doing Maria's match on CC? good to see Wimbledon giving her a prestige match, vote of confidence after the fuss at RG.
Yes, it was her.
She changed her hair colour, didn't she?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #1123
country flag LoveAll

She did indeed, she still looks hot and now you can see earlier that it's not mariana!
Good match on centre as well all the challenges went with her as well!
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #1124
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Eva doing the Lisicki-Stephens match just now. She has one of the most colourful umbrellas I've ever seen.
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1125
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

Has anyone seen Eva at Wimbledon lately? If she doesn't get a QF, SF or F again after RG it would be really strange.
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote