[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #211
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

As I said - I'll shut up about it - I'm not going to argue with fellow Masha fans - *shrug* - And it's really no idea if you guys don't understand - *smiles* - You wanna call your icon a cow - or a "Moo" - be my guest
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #212
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Better for you not to know
Let me in on the gossip.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #213
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

You say you don't want to argue about it and then you throw that passive aggressive stuff at us.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #214
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Let me in on the gossip.
Typical GM troll, bashing Maria in EVERY possible thread. I think he's banned now.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #215
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Typical GM troll, bashing Maria in EVERY possible thread. I think he's banned now.
Was he pretending to be a Pova fan?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #216
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
the last few pages

mashafan this is like the 6th time or something that you keep complaining about it...get a grip and get over it

I've complained about it on the French Open page - and now I complain on the Wimbledon page - and if there will be an USO page with a "Moo" theme - I'll complain again thank you very much - *smiles* - 'cause whatever you guys say - it IS offending and not worthy as a title of a fan page of our hero
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #217
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maya ‏@MM_12

if anyone interested, Masha Sharapova will go to USA after Wimby and then return to UK. She will stay in Wimbledon dring the games.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #218
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Was he pretending to be a Pova fan?
I doubt he knew anything about tennis. The other day he was asking whether Australian Open is played on hard courts.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #219
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post

I've complained about it on the French Open page - and now I complain on the Wimbledon page - and if there will be an USO page with a "Moo" theme - I'll complain again thank you very much - *smiles* - 'cause whatever you guys say - it IS offending and not worthy as a title of a fan page of our hero
are you 14?
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #220
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
You say you don't want to argue about it and then you throw that passive aggressive stuff at us.
Dear Lefty - I can't see any "aggressive stuff" in my comment - *smiles* - It would have been aggressive if I've called y'all for cows - right? - Right!!
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #221
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maya ‏@MM_12

if anyone interested, Masha Sharapova will go to USA after Wimby and then return to UK. She will stay in Wimbledon dring the games.
Interesting.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #222
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And what, are you the "King of the Masha stans" that can tell us what is "worthy as a title of a fan page?"

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #223
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If a thread title is more important to you than actually cheering for your hero then maybe you're not much of a fan.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #224
Lefty.
박규리

Quote:
Dear Lefty - I can't see any "aggressive stuff" in my comment - *smiles* - It would have been aggressive if I've called y'all for cows - right? - Right!!
You obviously don't understand what passive aggressive means.

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #225
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
are you 14?
Lemme answer you this way - I don't live with my mom and dad anymore - nor do I have exams or do I have to be off to school so I can't watch a Masha match - Is that answer good enough for you? - I dunno why y'all are so defensive - We ARE liking and admiring the same person? - right? - Right! - I really don't mind that all of you get upset about my complaints - cause I feel in my gut that it isn't right to publicly call Masha a cow - *smiles*