[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #181
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Is she goign to play a warmup before Wimby?
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #182
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Is she goign to play a warmup before Wimby?
no
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #183
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Craig understands this

It's really hard being a Maria and Serena fan on tennisforum at times.
Indeed.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #184
country flag Pen Expers

Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all

MashaFan01, you're ridiculous, give it up. A bit of lightheartedness as a tennis fan wouldn't go amiss.
Pen Expers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #185
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Expers View Post
MashaFan01, you're ridiculous, give it up. A bit of lightheartedness as a tennis fan wouldn't go amiss.
Everytime I see that coloured font I just skip it
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #186
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Just some thoughts

The fact that Masha has called herself "a cow on ice" - doesn't mean that anyone here should call her a cow - Besides - Masha's "cow on ice" comment referred to herself and Roland Garros at a time she felt unfamiliar on that surface - and nothing else

I dunno how you Masha fans can find it OK to insist that Masha is a cow and keep on "joking" about it - She has shown that she maybe was a "cow on ice" some years ago - she is NOT anymore - She won the French Open for gawd sake - so give her some dignity!

"Maria @ Wimbledon 2012" is catchy enough - But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?
Why do you insist on decreeing what other fans should do or not? You're being way too serious.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #187
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just some thoughts

The fact that Masha has called herself "a cow on ice" - doesn't mean that anyone here should call her a cow - Besides - Masha's "cow on ice" comment referred to herself and Roland Garros at a time she felt unfamiliar on that surface - and nothing else

I dunno how you Masha fans can find it OK to insist that Masha is a cow and keep on "joking" about it - She has shown that she maybe was a "cow on ice" some years ago - she is NOT anymore - She won the French Open for gawd sake - so give her some dignity!

"Maria @ Wimbledon 2012" is catchy enough - But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?
Pffft what does it matter? as if anyone outside of tennis forum care what is going on here. it's a joke lighten up a little
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #188
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just some thoughts

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #189
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #190
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I have mixed feelings about Maria playing Serena at Wimbledon. On the one hand, I want to see Maria beat her in the finals and I know she can if EVERYTHING is in her favour. Her serves, the weather, her ROS, her non-existent game plan etc. On the other hand, Serena brings out her best tennis when she plays Maria like she has something to prove.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #191
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

As I said: But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?

I just googled for posts "sharapova wimbledon" during the last 24 hours and look what I've found:

Quote:
[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p
för 15 timmar sedan - I'd love it to happen again early at wimbledon, who knows one bad day and it can be ... Steffi Graf, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Agnieszka Radwańska ...
Sure - I'll shut up about it - You guys proceed with making Masha the laughing stock on the Internet - with all her fans calling her a cow and joking about it - Have a good laugh on her expense - I doubt that Masha will appreciate it though - I assume that my point of view and my opinion about your decency and her dignity is to difficult for y'all to understand

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #192
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

LOL mess. It's not like we all think she's a cow. Ridiculous.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #193
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #194
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #195
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote