** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 288 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #4306
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Found this on twitter:
Tatiana ‏@Tatiana_984
Per http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-06-12/516 Sharapova will be Russia's flag-bearer during the OG opening ceremony
Great! This will double London Olympic TV rating.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #4307
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

of the curse, of the reactions of some Russia based athletes... bah... I am happy for Maria and confused at the same time.
lefty24, you mentioned your dad and Maria's reactions to the anthem... What was going on, I didn't quite understand...
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #4308
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Found this on twitter:
Tatiana ‏@Tatiana_984
Per http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-06-12/516 Sharapova will be Russia's flag-bearer during the OG opening ceremony
Eggy tweeted it too

Eggy ‏@TheBoiledEgg
RT @Rus_tennis_news: The Russian Olympic Committee: Maria #Sharapova will carry Russian flag at the opening of the Olympic Games in London

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #4309
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Fuck yessss! After being denied by Tarpischev the last time they allowed her this time. Can't wait.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #4310
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
joćo. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #4311
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, but now watch all other Russian top athletes bitch about it.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #4312
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Republicans in the USA will try to use maria's carrying of the russian flag as proof that Obama should not be president. They are definitely that crazy.

Meet the press was canceled in favor of the men's final. Are comparisons available for saturday and Sunday NBC ratings?

What has Obama to do with Maria carrying the russian flag?

Absolutely nothing.

Last edited by nelsondan : Jun 12th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #4313
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Republicans in the USA will try to use maria's carrying of the russian flag as proof that Obama should not be president. They are definitely that crazy.
What has Obama to do with Maria carrying the russian flag?
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4314
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

nelsondan again
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #4315
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

http://www.10sworld.com/tennis/blog/...-lindsay-gibbs

“For the majority of the match, I was mostly settled. But after Maria got the break to get to 4-1 in the second, my heart rate went sky-high. That's when I knew it was seriously about to happen. It remained that way until Errani hit the last shot of the match into the net. I yelled "YES!!!" in happiness, as I usually do after she wins a title. But then, something different. I didn't run around my room like a chicken with its head cut off. I didn't start fist-pumping or anything like that. I fell to the ground, and unexpectedly, it became very emotional for me. After a few moments of laying there with all this emotion flowing out of me, I sat up to look at the TV with tears in my eyes, and there's Maria jumping up and down with pure joy. I mean, I never cry. Ever. But this was just so special. This meant so much. For Maria, this was the official top of the mountain after being at rock-bottom during all those months out of tennis. By far, the best moment I have ever experienced as a Maria fan. No matter how much longer she plays, I doubt anything will ever top this.”
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #4316
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

I hope that this news is true! What a great display of a current/well known/beautiful Russian athlete carrying their flag. Prost!!!
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #4317
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Maja, are you sure the tweet is true?

omg yes yes so happy for her

you go, girl

PS: i've always known putin has a crush on maria, btw. with the RG title and the career slam, he probably leaned towards maria and picked her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #4318
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
Ugh, but now watch all other Russian top athletes bitch about it.
meh,boo..i am pretty sure The Queen won't give a fuck about them peasants being all hot and bothered by it

they will remain presseT stay mad at the Queen's prioritized position, you russian peasants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4319
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
http://www.10sworld.com/tennis/blog/...-lindsay-gibbs

“For the majority of the match, I was mostly settled. But after Maria got the break to get to 4-1 in the second, my heart rate went sky-high. That's when I knew it was seriously about to happen. It remained that way until Errani hit the last shot of the match into the net. I yelled "YES!!!" in happiness, as I usually do after she wins a title. But then, something different. I didn't run around my room like a chicken with its head cut off. I didn't start fist-pumping or anything like that. I fell to the ground, and unexpectedly, it became very emotional for me. After a few moments of laying there with all this emotion flowing out of me, I sat up to look at the TV with tears in my eyes, and there's Maria jumping up and down with pure joy. I mean, I never cry. Ever. But this was just so special. This meant so much. For Maria, this was the official top of the mountain after being at rock-bottom during all those months out of tennis. By far, the best moment I have ever experienced as a Maria fan. No matter how much longer she plays, I doubt anything will ever top this.”
This beautiful tribute to Maria is from our own heelsrule1988!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #4320
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
This beautiful tribute to Maria is from our own heelsrule1988!
Beautiful, indeed.
Closed Thread