[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #106
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solyane View Post
Tatiana also talked about Maria when they were little at another time on French tv, she said that maria was alone for a while at the academy (when I guess the other kids had their parents with them) and that Yuri used to make Maria practiced one hour before the normal practice and one hour after, so when the kids would be practicing 4 hours, maria used to do 6 hours.
She also said that she didn't like to play maria when they were little bc everything was going too fast lol, and that maria already had the same routines.

Justine commented the matches on tv and only said good things about maria, that she didn't like to play her bc she was intimidating and that you only hear her screams if you aren't focus on the game.

Oh and Tatiana wore a Russian hat on tv on Sunday to celebrate maria's victory
I miss Tati.
And how they were sort of BBFs with Masha, remember?
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #107
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Even their nail polish are the same

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #108
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by solyane View Post
Tatiana also talked about Maria when they were little at another time on French tv, she said that maria was alone for a while at the academy (when I guess the other kids had their parents with them) and that Yuri used to make Maria practiced one hour before the normal practice and one hour after, so when the kids would be practicing 4 hours, maria used to do 6 hours.
She also said that she didn't like to play maria when they were little bc everything was going too fast lol, and that maria already had the same routines.

Justine commented the matches on tv and only said good things about maria, that she didn't like to play her bc she was intimidating and that you only hear her screams if you aren't focus on the game.

Oh and Tatiana wore a Russian hat on tv on Sunday to celebrate maria's victory
That's nice to hear.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Jun 12th, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #109
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I so want some randome revenges now

a draw with both Pennetta and Dulko would be nice, Serena on her way is something that is time to face too
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #110
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

anyway we will be there to support all the time

and with "there" I meant mentally
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #111
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

I want Oudin and DateKrumn so much
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #112
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin, Date Kurmm, Pennetta, Safarova, Azarenka, Clijsters, Serena. Who else does she have a negative head-to-head against?
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #113
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

LOL if she played oudin

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #114
country flag oliversmith

oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice oliversmith is just really nice

oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
oliversmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #115
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #116
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #117
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Oudin, Date Kurmm, Pennetta, Safarova, Azarenka, Clijsters, Serena. Who else does she have a negative head-to-head against?
Arn
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #118
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

oliversmith.

Oliversmith.....

OLIVERSMITH.....

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #119
country flag Steven.

ikr
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #120
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
ikr
Evening = made

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote