Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #3841
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

OMG your sig chris!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #3842
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
Maria did a great job. Hope she will keep it up until the end of the season. I'd love to see her doing the RG-Wimbledon-Olympics thing and why not adding the YEC at the end of the year ?
com'on why not the US Open, too?
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #3843

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's always been like this. They may bash her as much as they want, but whether it comes to winning tournaments herself in the days of old, finding herself boyfriends or husbands, or now predicting winners of tennis tournaments: What Chrissie wants, Chrissie gets!
Yup.Chrissie knows her tennis. She did not win 90 percent of her professional matches for nothing.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #3844
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

ZOMG IT WASN'T A DREAM
Oh my god 2010 was horrible. I often pretend it doesn't exist.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #3845
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
The WTA homepage at the moment is similar to GM... all Maria.
IKR? WTA is totally fangirling Masha.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #3846
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directioner View Post
OMG your sig chris!
I know right. So hot.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #3847

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolaesque View Post
They just re-ran this old Maria SportsCenter commerical from many years ago live on ESPN in honor of her victory! This is the Best. Day. Ever.

classic
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #3848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
Had to rush straight to work today after seeing her falling to her knees so never even got to post about how happy I was on here

But HUGEEEEEEEEEEE congrats to Maria. After years of hard work and doubt she proved that she is definitely one of the best of all time. The career slam definitely puts her ahead of the likes of Clijsters etc.
And Number 1 to top it all off. Couldn't ask for more Even if she didn't win another slam match now I think I'd be happy (Well I obviously wouldn't cause I'd like to think she'll win another few but you know what I mean )
I really hope this victory propells her confidence wise and helps her dominate the tour like she should have done in 08.

Definitely her best season ever. Although she had 5 titles including the US Open in 06, the 3 titles so far this year and all the runner ups is definitely better

Maria has been GOAT since the start of the clay season, all season barring those finals really , let us all celebrate and hope it continues for the rest of 2012.

Here's to Wimbledon :P
Well, winning the French Open in 1999 literally transformed Andre Agassi, turned him into an "all time great", "statesman of the game (when he got even older)", and even Mr. Steffi Graf (ok joke, mad respect for Steffi, though). And Agassi won the US Open and 3 more Australian Opens after that.

So I really don't mind Maria winning, say, three more Wimbledons and three more US Opens and three more Australian Opens. I'm satisfied with this one French Open, but I know MARIA isn't, so I wouldn't mind another FO next year.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #3849
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakan kildap View Post
Well, winning the French Open in 1999 literally transformed Andre Agassi, turned him into an "all time great", "statesman of the game (when he got even older)", and even Mr. Steffi Graf (ok joke, mad respect for Steffi, though). And Agassi won the US Open and 3 more Australian Opens after that.

So I really don't mind Maria winning, say, three more Wimbledons and three more US Opens and three more Australian Opens. I'm satisfied with this one French Open, but I know MARIA isn't, so I wouldn't mind another FO next year.
Welcome aboard!

Love to see Maria winning more slams but will Maria play another 3-4 years?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #3850
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Welcome aboard!

Love to see Maria winning more slams but will Maria play another 3-4 years?
I think yes, Maria loves tennis so much from what she said in a lot of her interview
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #3851
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

^Yup. She said on the French TV interview that this win gives her more motivation.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #3852
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Head is stoked. They have the 2 number ones. Yes, her name is now MAR1.A

HEAD Tennis
Congrats to the new WTA World No.1 Maria Sharapova. It’s no longer lonely at the top for Novak! HEAD is proud to support the world’s best tennis players MAR1.A and NO.1VAK!
Like · · Share · 3 minutes ago

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #3853
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #3854
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if she will get a few extra endorsements out of this now?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #3855
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote